Decleor TSV - 30/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I think i have saved my money on this one. I went to the Decleor coiunter today and sniffed the sun cream and it is far too strongly fragranced for me so my debit card can sigh with relief.

Just noticed on QVC web site that there is a new Decleor item with no item description, it just said 'Short Description Not Available' : -

Item 219 844
Price: £41.00
P&P: £4.45

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.219844

Just added to my basket but it still didn't give a description
Could this be the TSV at all??

I've e-mailed Customer Services for contents will let you know if I get anything back.

Chris

I wonder if this is the TSV - it still doesn't have any details.

HaAs anyone got anymore ideas of the full kit, other than Iris oil and the new suncream?

Hi

Customer Services have e-mailed me back to say that they don't know what the contents are as the item has not aired yet??? Surely they must know though???

There is a video from Ali Young on the QVC web site where she talks about the TSV, it will have Iris Oil and Iris Balm in plus another new launch and an anti-ageing product for the body: -

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/05/alison-young-gives-a-sneak-preview-of-the-upcoming-decleor-tsv.html

Fiona has posted this on her Facebook Group: -'TSV includes the brand new sun care and two fill sizes! one being a full size balm and other a full size Aromessence!'

Appears this TSV is for more mature skin??

Chris

Decleor 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £44.82
QVC Price £54.25
Item Number 229464
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

Give your skin a boost in the right direction with this Decleor skincare collection. The fantastic-value set includes everything you need to tackle the signs of ageing. Smooth on the award-winning Aromessence Iris to help invigorate tired skin in the morning, layer on the Experience De L'Age Firming Cream to quench your skin's thirst and follow with Baume Iris in the evening. Intensively condition the driest of skins with the new System Corps Anti Ageing and protect your skin against harmful sunrays with the brand-new Aroma Sun SPF30 for the face.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229464

Contains:

•Aromessence Iris (15ml)
•Baume Iris (15ml)
•Aroma Sun SPF30 for face (15ml)
•Experience De L'Age Firming Cream (15ml)
•System Corps Anti-Ageing (50ml)

I was tempted but the website wont let me finish the order so to heck with it cant be bothered phoning I dont want it that much (got quite a lot of elemis anywayjust fancied the iris aromoessence)

I was tempted but the website wont let me finish the order so to heck with it cant be bothered phoning I dont want it that much (got quite a lot of elemis anywayjust fancied the iris aromoessence)

Check your account to make sure if it has gone through or not as I was ordering online for my mum and it came up with a blank page but I found the order had submitted.

Never mind this flippin TSV,I've just noticed Fiona is wearing a Rolex!!!

Hot dang!,Decleor sure has been good to her.:giggle:

The website seems to have got down, I tried 3 or 4 times with different browsers before I phoned, I really hope it doesn't end up going through 4 times!

I was looking forward to this TSV as getting low on System Corps which I've always loved and used for years. However Decleor seemed to go off the radar for ages at QVC it was all Gatineau so I go into their products. Therefore I was more interested in just the body lotion, however after hearing the sales pitch I've realised maybe what I used to like about this range so as there is free P&P I've gone for the TSV and I can just send it back if it doesn't suit. However it is fantastic value and Gatineau seems to have gone into the dole drums lately; before they seemed to have a TSV every other week!

I've f.a.r.t.e.d. on the TSV but gone for one of the P&P free kits, great value for me as I've previously paid full price at a Decleor counter for both the items in this kit and without the P&P it works out not far off half price :up:

I have decided not to get it ( thats another TCV I am letting go, think I have only bought one this year so far!) I find the sizes to small to bother with and the iris is not my favourite one.

Check your account to make sure if it has gone through or not as I was ordering online for my mum and it came up with a blank page but I found the order had submitted.

Didnt even get as far as the order summery before the submit order button. Tried again first thing and it went through no problem must have been a web site glitch. Just checked my account there is only 1 order and its showing as shipped already:cool::cool:

I havent used Decleor before but my "personality lines" ( I dont have wrinkles just personality lines:grin: ) are getting very noticeable so thought I would give the iris arromoessence a go as the reviews were quite good. Think I will probably stick with my Elemis PCMC for a moisturiser as I really like that

I am thinking about buying the TSV, free p&p is swinging it because all it will cost me is the postage to send it back if I dont like it.

Can anyone tell me what the iris smells like and would they recommend it?
I have used neroli before but always find it too greasy even though I only use 2 drops

I am thinking about buying the TSV, free p&p is swinging it because all it will cost me is the postage to send it back if I dont like it.

Can anyone tell me what the iris smells like and would they recommend it?
I have used neroli before but always find it too greasy even though I only use 2 drops

Hi BB
I love the aromessences, but the Iris one is by far the greasiest of the 2 oils. The baumes are very similar in consistency, and I love them

My favourite one is the Rose d'orient. i would love the try the new aromessence excellence, but it is very pricey.

I have resisted so far!

I wanted to try the excellence as well and would have bought the kit if it had been on easy pay

I don't think I really need anti aging for lines yet as haven't got any yet!!! and think my skin will sag rather then line anyway, looking at my nana/uncle who have the same colouring to me.

Just watched a bit of the last hour with Clair Sutton and yes we all love her don't we? But she was being really irritating, Fiona was getting into the swing of explaining the products, I though Oh good this will be interesting and informative; then Claire butts in with her usual hair headed waffle (telling you absolutely nothing!) then the momentum is lost they go on to something else; a studio caller heaven help us.

I do like Claire most of the time you can put up with her but other times she can e really annoying.

Latest posts

Back