Dennice Robinson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BooBoo

Registered Shopper
... Dennice stated on the Linda Lusardi hour that she hasn't had anything injected into her face. Really Dennice? - I'd tell that to your forhead then ...:smirk:

I've yet to try Linda Lusardi products (I love my anti-age products) but agree about presenters who say that don't use fillers/bottox etc when they clearly can't raise an eyebrow and their forehead has no lines whatsever that it's shinning with the studio lights!

... I've absolutely nothing against anybody having botox/fillers - but Dennice implied her lack of wrinkles was due to the Linda Lusardi products ...

I wish she would have her mouth botoxed to keep it closed. She has the most patronising voice and manner!

I'm not sure about her, when they do close ups she has quite large bags under her eyes so you would think if she had botox she would have them sorted as well

Dennice credits EVERY product they ever sell on Ideal World with the way she looks. The Paul Younane exercise thing, Linda Lusardi, M Asam, the collagen one with the capsules which I have momentarily forgotten, Elizabeth Grant, you name it, if they sell it, she credits her appearance on it.
Mind you, I find the woman fairly disgusting to be honest, she it seems can't refer to her youngest daughter without mentioning she is special needs. Uses Laura's love of purple things to try and sell just about everything which makes me feel quite ill. I feel there are some lines you don't cross in shopping telly, and Dennice's constant 'use' of Laura's needs and disabilities to make a sale just disgust me.
And before anyone wants to leap on me, a) its my opinion, and b) an example of this was when selling an iron, Dennice stated how Laura used to dribble all the time, being special needs, so she had to wash and change her outfits all the time, thus needed to iron more......I mean really?!? :(

... Dennice stated on the Linda Lusardi hour that she hasn't had anything injected into her face. Really Dennice? - I'd tell that to your forhead then ...:smirk:
Well technically her forehead is not her face. as such........so shes telling the truth-ish . Nothing for her to be ashamed about if she did.

Whilst on today punting the Little Yello.....Dennice says in a throw away tone "Come on its £40 that's nothing at all" Well Dennice maybe in your lala land its nothing but for thousands if not millions of people £40 could be the difference of getting through the week or not! Its the same with other presenters they are not happy just trying to punt 1 item but they try to punt 2 of the same items to people..............then the presenters go onto say we know moneys tight etc etc :devil:

Yes by all means try to sell stuff but try not to p1ss half the population off at the same time :taphead:

Whilst on today punting the Little Yello.....Dennice says in a throw away tone "Come on its £40 that's nothing at all" Well Dennice maybe in your lala land its nothing but for thousands if not millions of people £40 could be the difference of getting through the week or not! Its the same with other presenters they are not happy just trying to punt 1 item but they try to punt 2 of the same items to people..............then the presenters go onto say we know moneys tight etc etc :devil:

Yes by all means try to sell stuff but try not to p1ss half the population off at the same time :taphead:

If you are not in line for buying then why watch?

If you are not in line for buying then why watch?

Mmmmh strange.....did I say I couldn't afford it or wasn't looking at buying? Also isn't that like saying don't ever watch any shopping TV unless you can guarantee you're going to buy something......?

So in effect don't watch any TV shopping channel if I ain't going to purchase anything, Thank you I will keep that in mind.

We watch because it's interesting, like a soap opera, a documentary, a comedy show. Your comment is frankly ridiculous Alan.

I probably don't have a right to comment on this because I am not an Ideal World watcher. I've tried, but over the years of nipping in and out of various shows, I dislike what they sell. there's really nothing I'd be interested in buying, but to be honest it's a lot to do with the presenters, I just can't take to them, and I can't take them seriously.

I could count the number of times in any given month that I've tuned in to Ideal World. But commenting in general i think the original poster is right, it's not whether she or I can afford £40 for something, I certainly can afford it, and she too probably, but there are a lot of people watching just to pass the time of day who I'm pretty sure these days can't afford ~£40 and I think its wrong of presenters to speak down to people as many of them appear to.

Please please PLEASE stop constantly talking in a tone that sounds as though you're seconds away from having 'a moment' especially when you're selling something at bargain basement prices that is obviously a bit cack!

Her forehead may have been her face once :mysmilie_17:

I agree with the comments about £40 not being much. It certainly is to some people, so to try to increase sales by making people feel they should be able to afford it, is immoral. Though that comment was lost among the millions of other words she spouted.

Say what you like about her, the lady can talk... and then some. It's not even considered speech, slow and deliberate, it's machine gun speed.
:mysmilie_1:

She seems to be an incrediblely vain woman. She was having some face gadget demonstrated on her a while ago, which she said meant having all make up removed! She might have wiped off the foundation etc but was still caked in eye make up, lipstick, she then had a go at the woman for moving her fringe out the way! She's obsessive about her looks - is her other half a lot younger than her? Somethings making her very unconfident about her looks v her age.

I can't stand her eye make-up which never changes - pale skin tone lids with dark grey semi circles above them - hideous! What is it meant to be? A smokey eye? A cut crease? Well its just plain odd and when she blinks she looks like she has eyeballs with no pupil or iris in them. Its really the worst use of eyeshadow I have seen on TV

Latest posts

Back