Diamonique 5.6ct tw Cushion Cut Ring Sterling Silver OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique 5.6ct tw Cushion Cut Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 651634
QVC Price £44.00
One Time Only Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

A sterling silver ring featuring a large cushion-cut simulated diamond at the centre, framed by an array of smaller simulated diamond stones. Create a look you'll love by layering this stunning Diamonique piece with other minimalistic rings to contrast against its extravagance.

Cushion-cut simulated diamond: 1 x (10mm)
Round-cut simulated diamonds: 2 x (1.8mm); 2 x (1.5mm); 32 x (1.2mm); 2 x (1.1mm)
Tapered baguett-cut simulated diamonds: 2 x (5mm x 3mm x 2mm)
Rhodium-plated sterling silver
Total equivalent diamond weight: 5.61 carats

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.651634

Unless you are from a loaded household, or you are loaded, this size of carat weight is so not believable, I have only a few items of dmq and won't buy any more as everyone associates me with the real thing, and that's how I would prefer it to be for the time when I'm dead and gone, and my family do the house clearance, and find out how much I've left them (or not as the case might be). The ring will look lovely but not in the ordinary person's price range were it real, even for someone who is very wealthy but not a millionaire, this would not be purchased.

i really like it, but wont buy it, i like pieces that can pass as real :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back