Diamonique show today with Dale šŸ˜†

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
Dale was explaining to the sales lady that when heā€™s out, people come up to him in supermarket etc and flash their sausages at him and waved his fingers about šŸ˜† they were laughing and then the lady tried to recover it all as they knew it sounded rude but it ended up even worse šŸ˜† look out for it on ā€œitā€™ll be alright on the night ā€œ šŸ„“

Miceal - now I can believe he meant it innocently. Not so much Dale, though I think in this case he was also referring to what he has previously on air called his sausage fingers, and Charlie seems to think his "innocent" double entendres are funny and okay because he's said them and made the guest lose the plot. Sorry to disillusion you, but when it's obvious it's not funny and not nice to watch, either.

I some what doubt It'll be on the night will be interested.
Theyā€™ve been shown before on there šŸ‘ They like rude comments .. but only if not much other content I suspect .. an emergency fill in lol

Miceal - now I can believe he meant it innocently. Not so much Dale, though I think in this case he was also referring to what he has previously on air called his sausage fingers, and Charlie seems to think his "innocent" double entendres are funny and okay because he's said them and made the guest lose the plot. Sorry to disillusion you, but when it's obvious it's not funny and not nice to watch, either.
I found it funny as the lady was trying to recover the situation and she made it worse .. that was genuine šŸ˜†

Iā€™m 60 years old ā€¦ and if I find something funny I find it funny ā€¦ .. nobody influences me šŸ‘

Iā€™m 60 years old ā€¦ and if I find something funny I find it funny ā€¦ .. nobody influences me šŸ‘
In case you thought I was trying to influence you - I'm not, I was stating an opinion, and like you, if it's funny, it's funny, but when it comes to trying to show someone up at their expense, it's cruel and no longer funny. This was my point. Michael isn't in this category, so the clip shown is amusing, and I think Dale's clip is also quite funny. Nobody has influenced me to think that way because nobody can.

In case you thought I was trying to influence you - I'm not, I was stating an opinion, and like you, if it's funny, it's funny, but when it comes to trying to show someone up at their expense, it's cruel and no longer funny. This was my point. Michael isn't in this category, so the clip shown is amusing, and I think Dale's clip is also quite funny. Nobody has influenced me to think that way because nobody can.
I just wanted to share a light hearted moment tis all ā€¦ no problem šŸ˜‰ā€¦ letā€™s just start again šŸ‘

I usually find Dale too smarmy with his catch phrases and saying ā€œladiesā€ too often.

But I enjoy watching him play second fiddle to Andi Peters ! The pair are good together and I always watch but I NEVER buy anything.

I usually find Dale too smarmy with his catch phrases and saying ā€œladiesā€ too often.

But I enjoy watching him play second fiddle to Andi Peters ! The pair are good together and I always watch but I NEVER buy anything.
Dale used to call us 'girls' which, imo, is ultra condecending. However, I don't object to Patrick saying, 'you gals'. It just sounds better coming from his American mouth. The gent who sells Lara Pearls was sweet the other say when he said to the presenter, 'You look beautiful today, honey'. Again, an American can get away with this. Coming from Dale it would have started tons of complaints.

Dale used to call us 'girls' which, imo, is ultra condecending. However, I don't object to Patrick saying, 'you gals'. It just sounds better coming from his American mouth. The gent who sells Lara Pearls was sweet the other say when he said to the presenter, 'You look beautiful today, honey'. Again, an American can get away with this. Coming from Dale it would have started tons of complaints.
Jill Franks uses the word "honey"

Me too, better than most comedy shows. I would love to be there tasting all the goodies, but I haven't bought anything for a long time.

I didn't see the show. I like Dale but can't watch much of Charlie, he tries too hard to be funny, and imho he is not, and is getting more smarmy and silly looking every time I see him.
Seems to me that Charlie in intent upon getting the female BA's to giggle. He usually succeeds but sometimes I think it's just nervous laughter. The best laugh is Jacqui Joseph's and I think it's sincere. Her laugh goes on and on and he encourages her.

Latest posts

Back