• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Had to laugh at this email from QVC...

As one of our top Diane Gilman customers, you've been specially selected to get your order in early for these Diane Gilman bootcut jeans.

Available in three colours and two lengths, we're launching these smart jeans as our Today's Special Value offer on Saturday 21st July, but you can place your order right now and avoid missing out on the day!

1) I have only purchased her jeans ONCE.....the last TSV
2) I sent them straight back as the sizing was bonkers & they felt cheap!

IF THAT'S A TOP CUSTOMER.....????!

I've never bought any of her stuff....but as with every range,theres 1 or 2 tops that appeal (although I've never bought).....but why is every TSV a jeans one?? Even if people are a fan....surely they'd want something different by now???

I received the email too. I bought a swing tunic about 8 months ago. I did keep it but I have never bought anything from the range since. The jeans have never interested me.

Me too - I got the email and I only ever bought one tsv - jeggings. I wore them once and spent all day hitching them up so put them back in the packet when I got home and they went straight back. Rubbish quality and sizings.

They must have a lot of 'top DG customers' LOL

I got the same email despite only ever ordering one pair of her jeans,not flattering on me all and I'm a tall size eight.
Lynn

I bought two tops from her range when it was OTO same pattern in same size but in different colours. One was a good fit, the other very tight across the bust and because it were embroidered, there was no stretch around that area, so unfortunately it had to go back. I will not buy her clothing on regular prices , far to pricey for what they are(except some jeans prices)

I have a denim animal print jacket of hers which is always admired when I wear it. I also have 3 pairs of her jeans, each in a different size. On one launch Julia talked us all into going for a size or two less than normal because of the stretch. Well I went for a pair 2 sizes smaller than usual and they are a bit tight. However, they were a TSV sized as 10, 12, etc. rather than S, M, L. I might go for the TSV but in a comfortable size as at that price they are great for dog walking and gardening.

Strange system. I have bought many pairs of DG jeans and have never received any advance notice or special offer for them.
I find them a good fit and excellent quality, but would like more choice in shorter lenght as I have to pay yet more to get altered. As with all clothes what fits your shape will be awful on someone else.

I have however received many invitations to Q Towers which is daft as I live in N Ireland and it would cost a fortune to get there. A free p&p would be of more use to me. Makes you wonder if any thought is ever given to the stuff they send out.

i like the cut,fit and comfort of DG jeans but after a year or so the fabric is wearing between the legs so wont be buying anymore. these were not tsv ones and cost quite a lot more so sadly wont be buying unless i put on a lot of weight and have to buy. currently i am happy that i can fit in my gap jeans that i have worn for years and are still perfect. i think if you have large thighs,hips and bum her jeans are lovely and if you are a plus size but i dont like the quality.

I got the email too but I have bought a couple of pairs of the short length jeans. The sizing is v flattering: I can wear a 10 and I'm definitely more of a 14!
Here's the link in case anyone wants an early night... http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=102700&storeId=10252&langId=-2&catalogId=10152&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK&ddkey=http:TSVItemDisplay

They look like leggings more than jeans and they seem to have bunchy elasticated around the waist.

Jude xx

How strange now showing as "No longer available"

When I started reading your post MissKat I thought you were going to say you'd been specially selected to receive a complimentary pair of jeans so that you could then phone in and tell everyone how well they fit! QVC are really clutching at straws with this effort aren't they?

I got the email and clicked on the link to get the customer service message! Well stuff them I like DG jeans but I am going to have a hissy fit and not get them. The IT department at QVC have to be the worst anywhere if there was an award for incompetence they would walk away with it

Latest posts

Back