ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diet Chef 7 Day Diet Programme
Item Number: 400103
QVC Price £32.00
Try Me Price £29.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

Seven day diet programme from Diet Chef. This calorie-controlled diet plan features seven days worth of breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks all delivered to your door. Help lose weight and feel great with this delicious chef-prepared meal plan.

* Choice of vegetarian alternatives for dinner
* Direct despatch: please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

Meal plan:

Breakfast:

* 1 x treacle and pecan granola
1 x fruit and oat soft cookie
1 x chocolate chip muesli bar
1 x chocolate granola
1 x apple and cinnamon porridge
1 x luxury muesli
1 x chocolate granola

Lunch:

* 1 x chunky vegetable soup
* 1 x tomato soup
* 1 x lentil and vegetable soup
* 1 x carrot and butterbean soup
* 1 x minestrone soup
* 1 x strawberry milkshake
* 1 x chocolate milkshake

Dinner: choice of:

Meat option:

* 1 x chicken tikka masala (mild)
* 1 x chilli con carne
* 1 x lasagne
* 1 x macaroni cheese
* 1 x sausage in onion gravy
* 1 x chicken korma
* 1 x shepherd's pie

or Vegetarian option:

* 1 x macaroni cheese
* 1 x taka dahl
* 1 x vegetable curry
* 1 x mushroom stroganoff
* 1 x vegetable chilli
* 1 x vegetarian lasagne
* 1 x tomato and vegetable pasta

Snacks:

* 1 x dark chocolate chip oat biscuits
* 1 x cheese and onion flavour bakes
* 1 x fruit and spice oat biscuits
* 1 x sweet maple popcorn
* 1 x ginger oat biscuits
* 1 x berry oat biscuits
* 1 x salt and vinegar popcorn

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.400103

what rubbish I am sure you could buy equivalent for much less money. IMO its a buddy con like a lot of the other so called diet plans. If you want to lose weight just eat less and exercise more.

Aaaaargh, these diet plans annoy all hell out of me :(((((( Dieting never ever works, you have to change your lifestyle and exercise more, make better choices etc. I have lived the last 8 weeks on under 1100 calories a day, lost 2 stone and feel better than I have ever done, AND I have had chips, burgers, choccy etc, but because everything is simply calorie controlled, I never lose out. Having a McDonalds next Sunday, but eating fruit and maybe a low cal sarnie for dinner and voila. £30 for a weeks food!!!!!!!! My Mum didnt feed the 4 of us and 2 dogs on £30!!!! it was LESS!!!! Rip off in my opinion, offering those who feel too lacking in self esteem, a supposed easy-way out.

I think this is a good way to buy on a 'try me' price in order to see what it is like, rather than full price. ( infact, I was quite tempted myself with the veg option)

I do know people who have managed to lose lots of weight on Diet Chef, after trying other eating plans with no success and they swear by it.

That actually looks like pretty good value for money to me. Not one for 'formal' diets myself, but this looks like it takes the thinking out of it and just imposes some planned discipline. Maybe it is just what some people need to get started on eating less.

There seems an awful lot of sweet things in there ..the breakfasts don`t look a very appetizing way to start the day ..and soup every day for lunch..yes I think you could do the same for cheaper

The trouble with these diets is that once you come off them, on goes the weight again. If you want to lose weight then you must re-educate yourself which continues for the rest of your life. I've lost 4 stone since last June doing nothing special apart eating the right food and exercising. I'm now eating normally, albeit sensibly, again but just continuing with my exercise programme. I hate gyms so I do star jumps, sit-ups etc at home religiously twice a day. No-one sees me so I don't care that I probably look a total idiot. It works for me and I'm very happy that I've gone from a size 16/18 to an 8, although I wouldn't mind my old boobs back!

Last edited:
Well done Bens Mum. Thats a great achievment and you are right about eat less, exercise more. Since giving up smoking in January and getting a Mirena coil fitted late last year, I now resemble a small heifer! I have started walking every day and I am doing 2 Zumba classes a week. The eating less part is difficult, but I am trying. I would not buy Diet Chief, although I am sure it works for some people.

Will you have to eat half of the meals, or half of each one, to return it under MBG?

If you only eat half of each meal, you will defintely lose weight.

I tried this elsewhere. It's a good idea but the main meals were far too bland and soupy for my liking.

Well done Bens Mum. Thats a great achievment and you are right about eat less, exercise more. Since giving up smoking in January and getting a Mirena coil fitted late last year, I now resemble a small heifer! I have started walking every day and I am doing 2 Zumba classes a week. The eating less part is difficult, but I am trying. I would not buy Diet Chief, although I am sure it works for some people.

itchy - the hormone in the mirena coil is what made me put on 4 stone taking it orally - don't panic! i was unsuitable for the coil so had to take it orally in high dose. i didn't think absorbing the hormone from the coil was supposed to lead to weight gain. having loaded it on, i'm finding it almost impossible to lose and have turned into a yoyo dieter - struggle to lose a stone, reach a plateau, get disheartened, put it back on.

congrats bensmum and cheesecake - very well done! :nod:

itchy - the hormone in the mirena coil is what made me put on 4 stone taking it orally - don't panic! i was unsuitable for the coil so had to take it orally in high dose. i didn't think absorbing the hormone from the coil was supposed to lead to weight gain. having loaded it on, i'm finding it almost impossible to lose and have turned into a yoyo dieter - struggle to lose a stone, reach a plateau, get disheartened, put it back on.

congrats bensmum and cheesecake - very well done! :nod:

Its easy to blame the coil, or giving up the fags or maybe I have just been eating like a pig! The weight has piled on. The coil is coming out in a few weeks time, its caused a lot of other problems, but I am not naive enough to think that i will lose a stone 2 days after it is out. I will keep exercising and stop eating rubbish.

Latest posts

Back