Do we think Peter Simon has got brand name tourettes??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh now he's comparing the investment of Tanzanite to Russian Alexandrite! I wondered when that old chestnut would crop up, it's one of JR's fav quotes.

He'll say absolutely anything. You can see the desperation behind his hollow, soulless eyes to get that sale at any cost. It said 'opals' are coming up, can you imagine the crap he'll come out with then. Edit:- No candid explanation what a triplet opal actually is (look at the size of that STONE) 'how much would you expect to pay, now this is the truth of it, £600?, £700?) and guess what, it's GOLD (it was plated of course).

But my word he was utterly incoherent, he actually sounds a bit drunk.

Last edited:
Yep tonge pushing round his cheeks, I thought he had a medical affliction! I'm off to bed but I'd put money on the fact that he never mentions the word "triplet", CHEAP SLICES OF OPAL GLUED TOGETHER. Oh here he goes, "THE SIZE OF THAT STONE" oh HE'S SPAT OUT "TRIPLE" COULDN'T QUITE GET THE WORD OUT OR EXPLAIN WHAT THAT ACTUALLY MEANS!

He is selling a Yarvik, he says it's the first time they have ever done it on 4 x Easybuy (a total lie of course) but it was his description of the product that caught my interest.

'What would you expect to pay for one of the sandwich, iPad er er er tablets'.

Please note everyone that THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE IT.

He is at this moment selling the Yarvik Ipad touchpad.

Confonfused?

He is just astonishing.

I think Peter likes the young chap demonstrating the sandwich iPad er er er tablet!

He really does creep me out. He is that hyper tonight he is almost foaming at the mouth.

And he still keeps calling it an iPad.

Last edited:
How the hell did I type confonfused? I must have Peter Simon Itis. It must be catching!!!

Don't worry about it Radio, just a few minutes spent watching Peter Simon can send the most sane of people crazy.

For a moment I thought he was selling an iPad. Sometimes I even think he is selling solid gold.

I really must be crazy.

Last edited:
"Now this is where I've gota tell you to press button 1 coz people are goin ta miss out on this" Well they've had feckin long enough, it was on about 30 mins ago when I last flicked on Bid, He's still going on about it!

He seemed to think it was an iPad. He mentioned the word iPad more often than he did Yarvik.

He'll be selling paint stripper later, in the diguise of wine and champagne!

He seemed to think it was an iPad. He mentioned the word iPad more often than he did Yarvik.

He'll be selling paint stripper later, in the diguise of wine and champagne!

Well he won't make the mistake of calling it an iPad again because he said it was definitely the last of the stock and that you won't see it again.

Oh, hang about, it seems they still have exactly the same Yarvik bundle on sale on the website. For £20 cheaper and free delivery!

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Yarvik-9.7--tablet-with-Android-4.0--8GB-memory-card--sleeve--stylus--earphones-%26-HDMI-cable/DM138965/ProductDetail.raction

I can't believe they've given him womens undies to sell, (the contour slip)! I honestly couldn't think of a worse person & the TO CAP IT ALL they have a young lady wearing it who'se about a size 8 anyway so doesn't need it at all & nothing else! Brave girl, I wouldn't be in my undewear in a studio with him after his pervy antics with that geordie Lisa sticking his tongue in her mouth a few nites ago! Ewwwww :puke:

Last edited:
I can't believe they've given him womens undies to sell! I honestly couldn't think of a worse person & the TO CAP IT ALL they have a young lady wearing it who'se about a size 8 anyway so doesn't need it at all & nothing else! Brave girl, I wouldn't be in my undewear in a studio with him after his pervy antics with that geordie Lisa sticking his tongue in her mouth a few nites ago! Ewwwww :puke:

I don't think he is perving at the women as such but I agree he is extremely creepy. In fact seriously creepy.

I suspect the young man demonstrating the tablet was probably more Peter's type. I remember when Charlie McArdle was saying goodbye on his last shift before christmas and Peter was all over him, kissing and grabbing him and giving him his big suck up treatment about how wonderful he is. I don't like Charlie but I actually felt a bit sorry for him. For about ten seconds.

Last edited:
He says the bra he's selling will go in the blink of an eye, don't we all!! They've just shown a close up of some unfortunate woman wearing a bra about 4 cups too small for her to make their point, best comedy all nite but a tad nausiating!

He says the bra he's selling will go in the blink of an eye, don't we all!! They've just shown a close up of some unfortunate woman wearing a bra about 4 cups too small for her to make their point, best comedy all nite but a tad nausiating!

I know, the thing is cutting into her sides!

He's selling "Russian emeralds diaaa........" struggling to say they're "diopsides"! & 0.47 ct is almost a ct apparently. :giggle:

MD I was thinking the same thing, our posts crossed, great minds think alike!

Indeed, he is getting all his stones mixed up tonight.

Makes a change from getting his metals mixed up but the night is young.

What is with the stupid phony laughing at the prices? Put your tongue away Simon, you are utterly revolting :puke:

& now he's selling "Maidens Swiss Blue Topaz" what ever that is, yeh a clear stone worth a couple of quid literally that's been externally coloured. The foil wears off after a few hand washes!

Latest posts

Back