ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Doll10 8 Piece Complete Lip Wardrobe

QVC Price: £30.50

One Time Only Price :£24.96
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll10-8-Piece...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-27-_-206379

Doll10 Complete Lip Wardrobe. This complete eight-piece set features double-ended lipstick and lip gloss in a variety of gorgeous, versatile shades that co-ordinate beautifully. Create the perfect lip shade for day to night with this fabulous set from Doll10.

Contains:
4 x Double-Ended Lipstick & Lip Gloss (2.7g x 4ml) - hydrating formulas that you can mix and match these

I've bought it too. I've been looking at the Doll 10 lipsticks for a while now. I'm out of good quality lip gloss as well.

I've bought it too but I haven't seen it aired yet, would love to see the video.Does anyone know when it will be shown? I have the other wardrobe set and the other two duo sets. Love Doll10!!

I've bought it too but I haven't seen it aired yet, would love to see the video.Does anyone know when it will be shown? I have the other wardrobe set and the other two duo sets. Love Doll10!!

At i guess id say Beauty day 17th during the 11pm show , as DOLL 10 is featured in that hour :)

Latest posts

Back