Doll10 Mirage loose powder costs 3 x more than Chanel!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SueG

Registered Shopper
It's also much more expensive than Christian Dior.

Please note that I have not posted any links in this post at all. All the links have been automatically generated by the pesky advertising software on this forum.

Doll10 Mirage Blending Powder £32.50 for 10g = £3.95 P & P = £36.45

CHANEL POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder 30g. RRP £36.00 = £12 per 10g.

Dior Diorskin Poudre Matte and Luminous Loose Powder 16g RRP £33.50 = £20.93 per 10g

Both the Chanel and the Dior are on offer on most sites/in store so are cheaper than prices quoted above at the moment.

An unbelievable price for the Doll10. The Chanel and Dior are widely available in stores so no delivery charge and online P&P is free or cheaper than QVC (e.g House of Fraser has the Chanel on offer at £32.40 and only charge £3 postage) I have bought the Mirage Powder from QVC more cheaply in the past (when it was Dalton) and it's good, but it's not that ruddy good!

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to be given a bit of money recently and I have gone Jane Iredale crazy. First I ordered http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/janeiredale/starterkitmediumlightwarmsienna/ (not that colour tho') from Beauty Bay - you can buy it from Ideal World if you want to pay a lot more :wink: and then ordered sample sizes of other JI products from other sites. They are un-bleepin-believeable! I mean that in a good way. :nod:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back