Doll10 TSV 21/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hurrah! Looking forward to this. Looks a bit samey as the last one, shame as no brow product this time. Hoping it's on AD.
The hydragel blusher is divine. I'm watching Doll 10 today sitting on my hands, shall wait until the TSV day now.

This looks lovely, I think I will cancel my auto delivery Tarte tsv and go for this, think I prefer Doll10 to Tarte, the colours seem to suit me better, I agree it is a bit samey but I think I will actually use it all

I kept the tarte TSV but think it's just ok. Never tried Doll so might get this one. Although don't need it!

I missed out on the last TSV from Doll10 but really wanted to try it, so I might go for this TSV.

I'm going to cancel my Tarte auto-delivery and go for this instead! Prob won't be too long before there's another Tarte one anyway!

I emailed qvc this afternoon to cancel my Tarte AD, prefer to do it in writing for easy reference.

How does the gel foundation in the tube compare to the drops foundation in the bottle?
I've had the drops but not the gel.
And are the colours the same, is Fair the same in both does anyone know?

People say that shade for shade the gel is lighter than the drops. Also, the drops best suited for dry skins as it's a bit oily and the gel dries to a matte finish. I think there are some videos on you tube saying the same. I bought the drops TSV and just couldn't use it, Fair was too yellow and I looked like an oil slick. Hydragel I love, it's dryer and gives a nice finish, but I don't think it covers everything like in the demo, it covers well but not as demoed, perhaps I don't layer it as much. It doesn't cover freckles and Doris didn't mentioned this anyway. The original concealer I also find oily as well as the blusher, but not in Hydragel. They seem so suit different skin types I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw2FXEV9loQ

I wish I did, perhaps I got the wrong shade it just made me look ill. The bottle size is very generous in comparison to other brands.

I was pleased with my Tarte foundation as well, but not that impressed with the palette, it looks good but the colours aren't brilliant on me,think I got caught up in the enthusiasm for it, but prefer the Doll10 Tsvs, I seem to use all the bits up, and not end up sticking them at the back of a drawer to be eventually binned.

Does anyone anyone have photos of the tarte auto deliveries?
I can't remember what I've signed up for.

How does the gel foundation in the tube compare to the drops foundation in the bottle?
I've had the drops but not the gel.
And are the colours the same, is Fair the same in both does anyone know?

I would say the hydra gel is lighter. I have porcelain skin and use the hydragel concealer in fair under my eyes, it's a good match. Whereas, I tried the drops foundation and her other concealer in fair and they were too dark.

Does anyone anyone have photos of the tarte auto deliveries?
I can't remember what I've signed up for.

Here you go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 201

Latest posts

Back