Donny Osmond

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susan Boyle said he was amazing,that is comical to me,obviously not to everyone else who worships him,I may as well start a thread asking why Cliff Richard has never been on Q.
Lynn

Susan Boyle said he was amazing,that is comical to me,obviously not to everyone else who worships him,I may as well start a thread asking why Cliff Richard has never been on Q.
Lynn

Now you're cooking with gas!! Cliff would be perfect!! Kathy Taylor's husbad is his personal photographer - always does his calendars, so they must be able to contact him. If the Q had HIM on even my mum might watch.

Barry Manilow would be good too. Or Liberace if he was still with us. Liberace could've done a turn with Joe McElderry, David Hasselhoff and Jason Donnovan. Cliff and Donny could do dental whitening products and hair dye.

In fact, following on from the huge success of tiffany-STYLE Lighting, what about Liberace-STYLE candelabras, hand made by fairies in China?

Bruce could team up with Ken Paves. It's about time he split up with Jessica Whatsaname. Imagine. We could all buy our Grandads Brucee-STYLEToupes for Christmas. Hand made with( 351 tones and colours) by spiders in ethical workshops on a beach in Bali! That's my Christmas list done already!

Latest posts

Back