Dyson tsv this sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Picture from the Feb newsletter

Dyson.jpg

I'd love this.
Nothing beats a Dyson in my view & I've had a fair few vacuum cleaners over the years.

At the moment I've got a Dyson upright & it's a heavy bugga to lug upstairs!
Himself insisted an upright was better when we bought it 8 years ago - and guess who shows it the carpets lol.

Last edited:
Dyson TSV

so far all i've seen them do is show how it moves around the floor and fits in your cupboard rather than how well it picks things up

oops didn't see this thread lol obviously would've put my post here instead of starting another oops lol

Last edited:
I'd love this.
Nothing beats a Dyson in my view & I've had a fair few vacuum cleaners over the years.

At the moment I've got a Dyson upright & it's a heavy bugga to lug upstairs!
Himself insisted an upright was better when we bought it 8 years ago - and guess who shows it the carpets lol.

To save carrying it up I had a vacuum upstairs as well as one downstairs it made life a lot easier and safer but now I live in bungalow I don't need to! If the old one is still working you could always move it upstairs!

I have just purchased the morphy richards no suction loss vac from qvc and it is honestly the best!!! I love it and it is purple!!

i love dysons but this is a cylinder and i think thats a lot of money for it. my dd bought a dyson cylinder for £160 and thats enough imao

To save carrying it up I had a vacuum upstairs as well as one downstairs it made life a lot easier and safer but now I live in bungalow I don't need to! If the old one is still working you could always move it upstairs!

My mother-in-law died last August & while clearing her house I considered keeping one of hers (she had 3) to keep upstairs. Unfortunately, they were not worth house room - no suck. We've got a cat who thinks the house is hers so we need something powerful.

If my upright Dyson should have "an accident" I would replace it with what Q is offering.
My Dyson does get giddy turns on the stairs sometimes ....

I got rid of my very heavy Dyson and got an Oreck. I've had lots of vacuum cleaners in my 33 years of marriage but my Oreck is without doubt the best.

Latest posts

Back