Sunday Riley Beauty TSV 28/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it just me but it seems that QVC have too many beauty shows. Every time I switch on there is either one on or its the next programme. Wynne Layers is another one that seems to be on alot
beauty has been & always will be i feel their biggest seller so will always have more of it (they dont count the beauty channel as thats rarely live) & is mostly pre recorsd of other shows & products

Rarely buy from qvc. They did introduce me to Elemis m/c when it first came out, and have used it since, but I trawl the Internet for the best price.
I know beauty is the best seller, BUT whenever I dip in there are more beauty tsvs than anything else - we'll it seems like it to me, so ji switch off, and I doubt I'm alone.

I’m another who doesn’t watch “beauty (skin care) shows”. Most stuff is far too expensive for my liking.
Will watch the occasional make up show, but never buy any more…again stupidly expensive.
I certainly don’t see them cutting back on skin care/ beauty any time soon though.
You’ve only got to read the posts on here every time there’s a new brand launching to see how keen a lot of people are to try something new, always looking for the “Holy Grail” that will work some sort of miracle.
I’ll just stick with my bit pot of Nivea Soft.

Yes, as SCW said we found out years ago beauty then fashion are the biggest sellers on QVC, always have been.

Elemis must sell hundreds of thousands of products for QVC to make it the no 1 brand they push. I will say Liz Earle is second, as on the beauty channel it is another brand shown relentlessly.

No. You are not ingesting it. It seems just a ruling no allowed in the UK. Lactic is actually more gentle on the skin, glycolic is more intense and harsher.

There are quite a few ingredients in the US skin care we cannot have here and the other way around. I remember on a beauty board US members asking people here to get L'Oreal and Boots own brand sun cream the ingredients were different in the US, and it was not as good at protecting the skin.
Wasn’t it the strength rather than because it’s lactic acid? Plenty of off the shelf lactic acids available here, so surely not a ban outright?

Wasn’t it the strength rather than because it’s lactic acid? Plenty of off the shelf lactic acids available here, so surely not a ban outright?
Yes, it is a weird one, I cannot remember the exact reason as it was over 3 years ago. But they pulled and replaced with glycolic.
But then they pulled all products because as I said they made false claims about being approved by the FDA. All products had to be retabled and the shelves empty for quite a bit. I thought SpaceNK had stopped selling the brand at first, but was told the real reason.

Yes, it is a weird one, I cannot remember the exact reason as it was over 3 years ago. But they pulled and replaced with glycolic.
But then they pulled all products because as I said they made false claims about being approved by the FDA. All products had to be retabled and the shelves empty for quite a bit. I thought SpaceNK had stopped selling the brand at first, but was told the real reason.
Yes it was the strength

Sunday Riley 3 Piece The Icons Collection
Item Number: 250761
QVC Price £162.00
Todays Special Value Price £80.00
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £20.00

Launching at QVC with a trio of skincare heroes, discover the cult favourite beauty brand Sunday Riley in this unmissable edit. The three-piece Icons Collection includes a Vitamin C Brightening Serum that works to visibly brighten, firm and hydrate skin, Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment to give your complexion a radiance boost, plus the Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. Discover the secret to great skin with these targeted skincare treatments from a coveted brand.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Sunday Riley you'd pay £200. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £80 plus P&P, you're saving £116.05.
Beauty icons - if you haven't tried Sunday Riley beauty before, this collection is a great way of discovering the hero products from this popular skincare brand; and if you're already a fan, then you can stock up on your faves! You'll receive the Vitamin C Brightening Serum, Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment and Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream all in full sizes, ready to add to your daily routine.
Targeted formulas - these effective skincare products have been created to help target specific skincare concerns. The CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum helps to target the look of dullness and uneven skin tone, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and the Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment works to deeply exfoliate the look of dull, congested, skin for a visibly radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Help to banish tired-looking eyes with the Auto Correct Eye Contour Cream that instantly delivers a temporary improvement in the appearance of under eye puffiness while reducing the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines.
Contains:
  • 1 x C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (30ml) - rich in a form of vitamin C called THD ascorbate, this hydrating antioxidant rich formula helps to improve the appearance of firmness, lines and uneven skin tone whilst illuminating your complexion with bright radiance
  • 1 x Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment (30ml) - this treatment, rich in glycolic acid, deeply exfoliates the look of dull, congested, skin for a visibly radiant, healthy-looking complexion. It helps to break apart pore-clogging debris and refresh the look of congested, wrinkled or dull skin. Formulated with fermented prickly pear extract
  • 1 x Auto Correct Eye Contour Cream (15ml) - a hydrating eye cream that instantly delivers a temporary improvement in the appearance of under eye puffiness while reducing the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines. Contains caffeine and Brazilian ginseng root extract, concentrated horse chestnut and acmella oleracea extracts, cocoa and shea butter

I have used Sunday Riley products for three or four years and buy from SpaceNK, usually when there is an offer. I love the brand and am slowly, reducing my skin care to Sunday Riley and Votary.

To buy the three items from SpaceNK would cost £200 (if I have got the sizes right) so the offer is a good one although not a patch on the Christmas offer from QVC America!

I have fair, sensitive skin and just started using Good Genes a couple of times a week but now use every morning.

I have used Sunday Riley products for three or four years and buy from SpaceNK, usually when there is an offer. I love the brand and am slowly, reducing my skin care to Sunday Riley and Votary.

To buy the three items from SpaceNK would cost £200 (if I have got the sizes right) so the offer is a good one although not a patch on the Christmas offer from QVC America!

I have fair, sensitive skin and just started using Good Genes a couple of times a week but now use every morning.
Yes £200 normally from SpaceNK but they have offer at moment so would be £160

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Sunday Riley you'd pay £200

C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (30ml) - £70 direct cost £29.38
Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment (30ml) - £70 direct cost £29.38
Auto Correct Eye Contour Cream (15ml) - £60 direct cost £25.19

Total £200 direct cost £83.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back