Dyson V6 Fluffy Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Accessories TSV 25/04/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A Dyson TSV, and we have Phil Parker as the guest presenter.

To me, it's not as good. He doesn't really know the products he's presenting. I know they guy they had doing the last Dyson TSV was a bit of a disaster - what ever happened to the previous Dyson guest they had? Surely someone who has a bit of depth of knowledge about the brand and products being demonstrated is the least we should expect when they are such a high price point?

I hope this is not a permanent move that all the household items all get presented by the QVC in-house team.

Surely Q must be reaching near saturation point with selling the handheld Dysons - I mean, how many more times will it be a TSV?

How many customers must now still be considering this 'considered purchase'? There's been ample opportunity to buy over the last year... can many still be dithering?

Surely Q must be reaching near saturation point with selling the handheld Dysons - I mean, how many more times will it be a TSV?

How many customers must now still be considering this 'considered purchase'? There's been ample opportunity to buy over the last year... can many still be dithering?

My thoughts exactly and if you don't fancy a Dyson then there have been at least 6 other "vacuum" type TSV's this year. Just how many vacuums does each Q viewer need?

I'd be careful what I wish for... if they didn't have their plethora of household items as TSVs, there's probably a danger we'd get even more beauty TSVs. I don't tend to watch most electronic or household product shows (except the kitchen ones), but I'm all for the variety.

I wonder if we'll get Steve McDonald or Phil Parker? It won't be Joe, I don't think. He only seems to be on when the TSV is a fan/heater.

Latest posts

Back