Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner TSV 14/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate vacuum cleaner demos almost as much as food ones...

Come on guys, anything can pick up seeds and crumbs - lets have some bedded-in hair from a large, double-coated dog, plus all the bits from the garden that stick to him and the dirt that flakes off his coat when he's been in a ditch :dull:

I hate vacuum cleaner demos almost as much as food ones...

Come on guys, anything can pick up seeds and crumbs - lets have some bedded-in hair from a large, double-coated dog, plus all the bits from the garden that stick to him and the dirt that flakes off his coat when he's been in a ditch :dull:

i don't have a dog and no ditches where i live :mysmilie_50:

waited the clear 5 working days for delivery because i know that if even thought about phoning qvc before then i would be told i still have to wait until the five working days are up. so i waited. and guess what dx delivered it on tuesday. apparently it was signed for. by some random name i have never heard of. qvc are saying i have to wait for the letter and sign and return which will take weeks to sort out and get the refund. why do i set myself up like this

Oh bummer boffy! QVC should know the door number it was left in, I had the same situation and CS told me mine was in flat X, but I guess if they knew they would have told you. Perhaps you should insist what door number it was delivered to because it wasn't yours? Or may be they did see on the system where it was delivered but couldn't admit it to you.

Oh bummer boffy! QVC should know the door number it was left in, I had the same situation and CS told me mine was wad flat X, but I guess if they knew they would have told you.

just phoned dx it was not left with a neighbour but under a flimsy bicycle cover in my front garden. he left no note in my letterbox. obviously if he left a note i may have found it but 4 days have passed wind rain and i put loads of nic nacs outside my house on the wall and inside my garden for people to take. builders and workmen in the house etc.
royally peed off.

Who signed for it then, the driver? And didn't tell you where he left it!
Are you saying you found it now boffy or is it missing where they left it?

Who signed for it then, the driver? And didn't tell you where he left it!
Are you saying you found it now boffy or is it missing where they left it?

apparently the daft driver left it under a plastic bicycle cover my daughter bought for a couple of pounds its tat really. no use even to the bike much less my expensive dyson. he left no card and its gone. i know its more dx fault but apparently qvc told dx that i agreed to leave items outside in my garden. which is not true and not anything of that calibre. i suppose its all about whats cheapest these days. and now i have to go through qvc's hoops. i think its time i close my account so
angry:mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back