Easiyo pink BC yoghurt maker - help please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bella

Registered Shopper
I bought one of these on BCC night purely because it was pink! (Yes, I know!) I've been using IW Simply Yoghurt maker for a few months now and have never had a problem with it (apart from not gobbling it all down the minute it's ready!)

However, I cannot get my sachets of Simply Yoghurt to set using the pink maker - what on earth am I doing wrong?

I'm making sure the water is boiling. I'm making sure the water I mix with the yoghurt powder is at room temperature. I'm sure I've read somewhere that you can use any type of yoghurt packs in any maker - can't you???

Can anyone suggest a remedy?

MTIA xx

l'm not sure hun. I bought this too as it was pink and so is my kitchen but l haven't tried it yet. Mybe add alittle more boiling water?

l'm not sure hun. I bought this too as it was pink and so is my kitchen but l haven't tried it yet. Mybe add alittle more boiling water?

Thanks, hun - I'm putting in boiling water up to the top of the baffle - so when I put the tub in, there's a couple of inches at the top that aren't submerged - maybe that's the trouble???

I know l heard on here l think that some people added alittle more water when theres didn't turn out and it worked. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.

try to make sure the water you use to mix in the yogurt is not too cold - i tend to use water from the kettle that has cooled down completly but not necessarily been left overnight as that might be too cold too. also, keep it away from any drafts and keep the temperature warm and constant. if necessary leave it for a couple of extra hours. also, check the serial numbers on the packets - if they are all from the same batch and one works but not the others then it is probably the technque used...if they are all not setting, it may be the batch. good luck!!!

try to make sure the water you use to mix in the yogurt is not too cold - i tend to use water from the kettle that has cooled down completly but not necessarily been left overnight as that might be too cold too. also, keep it away from any drafts and keep the temperature warm and constant. if necessary leave it for a couple of extra hours. also, check the serial numbers on the packets - if they are all from the same batch and one works but not the others then it is probably the technque used...if they are all not setting, it may be the batch. good luck!!!

Thanks - they are all from the same batch - I'm wasting packs at the rate of knots lol!

I'll try your suggestions xx

Latest posts

Back