Easyio TSV 09/04/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If its free or low p&p that might be a good deal.

We get our Easiyo delivered monthly via subscription on their own website, 8 sachets is £28 a month with free delivery, works out cheaper than most other places in the end and you can choose/alter your flavours each month.

Me and Senor WinthropT do this, had a subscription for a year or two now. Works out really good value for us and we can pick and choose our flavours!

If its free or low p&p that might be a good deal.

We get our Easiyo delivered monthly via subscription on their own website, 8 sachets is £28 a month with free delivery, works out cheaper than most other places in the end and you can choose/alter your flavours each month.

Wow you must get through a lot of yoghurt!

Def a cheaper way to buy it, but it’s still £336 pounds a year on yog which I couldn’t justify.
But glad it works for you.

I used to have a Easyio machine etc and some of them were quite nice but I found them really unhealthy - LOT of sugar in most of them or high fat for coconut and Greek etc, so I decided to go back to supermarket.

Tesco creamfields natural yog is 35p per 500ml pot!
It’s a bit runny but I sometimes strain it or remover the whey..

Wow you must get through a lot of yoghurt!

Def a cheaper way to buy it, but it’s still £336 pounds a year on yog which I couldn’t justify.
But glad it works for you.

I used to have a Easyio machine etc and some of them were quite nice but I found them really unhealthy - LOT of sugar in most of them or high fat for coconut and Greek etc, so I decided to go back to supermarket.

Tesco creamfields natural yog is 35p per 500ml pot!
It’s a bit runny but I sometimes strain it or remover the whey..
As I've said many times previously, I bought ONE Easiyo sachet and it's still going strong about 10 years later, the only cost is the milk and heating up the water.

I make 1 litre every day, the milk costs 69P.

As I've said many times previously, I bought ONE Easiyo sachet and it's still going strong about 10 years later, the only cost is the milk and heating up the water.

BTW I've had several EY makers, after a few years they disintegrate and become porous and leak. The jars do the same, and the lids also crack, the quality is very poor.

I've just bought a new-style maker and a few new-style jars, I hope these last longer.

I'm sick of them going gloopy on me or ending up with a load of liquid in the plastic jar, no matter what temperature I make them at or how much water I put in, so as they say on Dragons' Den, I'm out. And I agree, far too much sugar.

I've had the same one for over 15 years and the same jars. Never had a failure my method is 400ml tap water shake shake shake while kettle boils, just before kettle reaches boiling point pour in 200ml to the mix then top up to just below the fill level with tap water then shake shake shake while kettle continues to boil, then fill the container to just over the baffle and leave for 10.5 hours. Always been perfect every time.

How do you do this, please? :)

How do you do this, please? :)
I short, just use 1 teaspoon of today's yogurt to make tomorrow's.

I use UHT semi-skmmed milk as it is sterile, and sterilise the jar with boiling water. As soon as it has cooled enough to handle it without getting scalded, pour it back into the kettle, reheat, and use the same hot water to make the next batch.

It is plain flavour, of course, but tastes much better than the original sachet did, I love it.

Have been doing this daily for at least 10 years. I have a maker in my partner's house as well, so I make it there too. Only miss a day if we are on holiday, then carry on where I left off on return.

It has kept successfully in the fridge for at least 4 weeks, then tastes a bit stronger but I still like it.

Last edited:

Thanks for the tutorial Strato. I’m on my second pot now. Bit runny but delicious. Any tips on how to get t thicker please?

Thanks for the tutorial Strato. I’m on my second pot now. Bit runny but delicious. Any tips on how to get t thicker please?
I think every batch (from the start batch) gets thicker until it stabilisers at reasonably thick.

It was even thick using skimmed milk, but I've recently changed to semi-skimmed, a slightly richer flavour. But for the last 10 years it has always been skimmed, I only changed to semi because the shop had sold out of skimmed.

Attachments

• Easiyo TSV 1.png
    Easiyo TSV 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Easiyo TSV 2.png
    Easiyo TSV 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Easiyo TSV 3.png
    Easiyo TSV 3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Easiyo TSV 4.png
    Easiyo TSV 4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Easiyo TSV 5.png
    Easiyo TSV 5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Easiyo Set of 10 New Season Greek Style Yoghurt Selection TSV 09/04/24 £26.97 + post

Single

Auto-Delivery TBC
Indulge in the joy of homemade yoghurt with this Greek-Style yoghurt selection from Easiyo. This set of ten sachets allows you to create fresh, creamy yoghurt right in the comfort of your own kitchen. With enticing flavours ranging from the mouth-watering Vanilla & Plum to the zesty Raspberry & Lemon, this selection is perfect for kick-starting your mornings, uplifting snack times, or ending days on a sweet note.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Easiyo Set of 10 New Season Greek Style Yoghurt Selection individually, directly from Easiyo you’d pay £34 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £26.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £10.93.
Homemade yoghurt - each sachet will make a 1kg jar of Easiyo yoghurt, and it couldn't be easier. Just mix a sachet with tepid water, put it in the Easiyo yoghurt maker (not included) and in a matter of hours you'll have created mouth-watering, homemade yoghurt.

Flavourful journey - this variety-packed selection is designed to cater to all tastes and occasions. From Manuka Honey to brand new flavour Vanilla & Plum, this pack brings you a world of taste in every spoonful.

• Suitable for vegetarians
  • Packaged in a protective atmosphere
  • Keep this pack unopened in a cool dry place (below 25C)
  • Once made, yogurt will keep in the fridge for up to two weeks
  • Minimum shelf life upon delivery: eight months
  • For Easiyo recipes and ideas, visit https://uk.easiyo.com/blogs/recipes

Contains:
  • 2 x Greek-Style Vanilla & Plum Yogurt Base (230g; NEW)
  • 2 x Greek-Style Raspberry & Lemon Yogurt Base (240g)
  • 2 x Greek-Style Manuka Honey Yogurt Base (210g)
  • 2 x Greek-Style Rhubarb Yogurt Base (230g)
  • 2 x Greek-Style Black Cherry Yogurt Base (240g)

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

I short, just use 1 teaspoon of today's yogurt to make tomorrow's.

I use UHT semi-skmmed milk as it is sterile, and sterilise the jar with boiling water. As soon as it has cooled enough to handle it without getting scalded, pour it back into the kettle, reheat, and use the same hot water to make the next batch.

It is plain flavour, of course, but tastes much better than the original sachet did, I love it.

Have been doing this daily for at least 10 years. I have a maker in my partner's house as well, so I make it there too. Only miss a day if we are on holiday, then carry on where I left off on return.

It has kept successfully in the fridge for at least 4 weeks, then tastes a bit stronger but I still like it.
If anyone else is making yogurt as explained above, NOT using the Easiyo sachets, I would be very interested to know how you are getting on.

Latest posts

Back