Eating Food on Live TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jack Bohlen

Registered Shopper
It's so cringe watching presenters eat on TV. Not just QVC, but especially QVC. I mean, what are they supposed to say? "Ugh, that's utterly vile ...?". It's so stupid and utterly condescending. I wish they'd stop it. Plus I just don't want to watch people eating anyway, it's gross. I wonder if presenters have an opt-out option with these types of shows, I don't think anyone should be made to eat on live TV. What do y'all think?

It's when they switch from cheese to chocolate - cakes to undercooked sausages that my 'gip-o-meter' goes into overdrive.

Last night Jilly was doing just that (and that thing where she covers her mouth as she's eating and sways her head from side to side whilst grinning). It always looks like the meat isn't cooked enough when they do the butcher's shows - and the pies always look congealed and dry. Hard no from me.

I know he wants to make me projectile vomit every time he's on TV!!
I know he wants to make me projectile vomit every time he's on TV!!
He has another presenter with him, usually Dale, so that he can stuff his face while Dale does all the talking. And boy can he stuff his face. Two programmes today, each lasting 2 hours. I think he just turns up for a free feed.

It's so cringe watching presenters eat on TV. Not just QVC, but especially QVC. I mean, what are they supposed to say? "Ugh, that's utterly vile ...?". It's so stupid and utterly condescending. I wish they'd stop it. Plus I just don't want to watch people eating anyway, it's gross. I wonder if presenters have an opt-out option with these types of shows, I don't think anyone should be made to eat on live TV. What do y'all think?
Andi Peters just about did say that when he tried a vegan burger. Dale nearly ended himself laughing. They never had those on again as I bet they didn't sell a single one 😬

CC

I find Andi Peters to be so rude especially to the guests, he tries to make out that it’s a joke but I don’t think it is.
He definitely displays a superiority complex. I always think he enjoys generally putting people down and making them feel small whenever I watch him on that channel. The sort of person I imagine if challenged on that behavior would say he was only joking. Absolutely. At other people's expense.

He definitely displays a superiority complex. I always think he enjoys generally putting people down and making them feel small whenever I watch him on that channel. The sort of person I imagine if challenged on that behavior would say he was only joking. Absolutely. At other people's expense.
Julia is like that. She makes nasty comments and then giggles, "I'm only joking."

Latest posts

Back