Ego Infused Treatment Professional Hairdryer Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ego Infused Treatment Professional Hairdryer With Vent Brush
Item Number: 400948
QVC Price £97.00
Super Bargain Price £49.98
P&P £6.95

This ultra-lightweight Ego Infuse professional hairdryer comes with slim nozzles designed to increase volume by targeting the roots, and has been created to be used with oils and serums, with a super-efficient atomiser that disperses treatment oil into the hairs' structure, meaning evenly distributed conditioning, faster drying and amazing shine. Supplied with a bottle of argan oil for a glossy, soft finish, this effective hairdryer from Ego is the fast way to salon-quality hair at home.

Mains electrical
Wattage: 2000W
Hairdryer (h x w x l): 23cm x 9.5cm x 26.5cm (9.1" x 3.7" x 10.4")
Cord length: 2.6m (8' 6")

What's in the box?

1 x Ego Infuse hairdryer
1 x Argan Oil (100ml)
1 x Ego Vent Brush
5 x additional sponges for the oil well

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.400948

I bought this at the beginning of November 2014 (I think that was promoted as a Super Bargain Price too!) under item number 400867 so more than a little peeved that I paid £76.92 + P&P with no additional items. The dryer sounds exactly the same as mine. Scores were 4.1 out of 5 from 20 reviews. It is light but honestly no better than the Remington I was previously using. And the argan oil doesn't stop frizz which I think was a selling point plus trying to squirt drops of oil onto the tiny sponge is a nightmare. Just goes to prove once again, if you wait there will always be a better bargain coming up....:doh:

I bought this at the beginning of November 2014 (I think that was promoted as a Super Bargain Price too!) under item number 400867 so more than a little peeved that I paid £76.92 + P&P with no additional items. The dryer sounds exactly the same as mine. Scores were 4.1 out of 5 from 20 reviews. It is light but honestly no better than the Remington I was previously using. And the argan oil doesn't stop frizz which I think was a selling point plus trying to squirt drops of oil onto the tiny sponge is a nightmare. Just goes to prove once again, if you wait there will always be a better bargain coming up....:doh:

that wasnt a super bargain price it was a feature or event price

Very pleased with my purchase, did a bit of research re price before ordering and it is over priced normally for me, but couldn't argue over £49.98. It arrived this morning and much lighter than my hairdryer of a few years ago now, if anybody remembers it.

Trevor Sorbie Nutriheat by Imetec...chrome with a pearl/cream leather handle and worked on the same principle except you had little solid blocks infused with protein which slotted in the middle of the nozzle or defuser, pretty good, but then after a few years the blocks became hard to get hold of, Boots used to sell them then stopped...it was also very heavy.

It is certainly a lot quieter than the other dryer and more heat settings.

Very pleased with my purchase, did a bit of research re price before ordering and it is over priced normally for me, but couldn't argue over £49.98. It arrived this morning and much lighter than my hairdryer of a few years ago now, if anybody remembers it.

Trevor Sorbie Nutriheat by Imetec...chrome with a pearl/cream leather handle and worked on the same principle except you had little solid blocks infused with protein which slotted in the middle of the nozzle or defuser, pretty good, but then after a few years the blocks became hard to get hold of, Boots used to sell them then stopped...it was also very heavy.

It is certainly a lot quieter than the other dryer and more heat settings.

Thanks for posting Whatsgoinon, I ordered this at the Super Bargain Price but was a bit worried as the travel size Ego set seems to have had some problems. I like the idea of the oil treatment while drying as I have quite dry coloured hair. Mine is still on it's way with Hermes, so hope it will come this weekend. I'm pleased that it is quite light weight as I have week elbows with arthritis so that will be better for me compared with my present dryer.

Hope it works for you, Pandora, I really needed a lighter hairdryer after carpal tunnel op. I did order and return the travel Ego set myself, just didn't trust it following the reviews and mine used to blow hotter at times. The switches on this one are far better and to be honest I didn't buy it for the treatment, that will be a bonus if works on me, it was more for the dryer itself.

Fingers crossed it arrives over the weekend for you :mysmilie_59:

Will post my opinion on this when it arrives and after I've given it a good try out. I trust the reviews on here more than the ones 'allowed' on Q's website!

I have just returned mine after it stopped working- bought in November. There was no quibbling about returning it to Q. Something up with the wiring. I know it is supposed to be a plus point but the coated cabling was very hard to manage as well.

Latest posts

Back