Elaine paige

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They had her down as presenting with Julia Roberts, but Elaine refused.She said 'I know her so well'.
She wanted to be the only Diva on set.

She wouldn't sign the contract because it stipulated that she would wear a Michele Hope outfit while on air.

On a similar subject, did the Priests (or was it Monks) appear ? I thought they might be cancelled when all that hoo-haa started up with the catholic church and alleged paedo's.

Linda xx

She wouldn't sign the contract because it stipulated that she would wear a Michele Hope outfit while on air.

On a similar subject, did the Priests (or was it Monks) appear ? I thought they might be cancelled when all that hoo-haa started up with the catholic church and alleged paedo's.

Linda xx

If only they were alleged. The priests sang you'll never walk alone, how very partisan :grin:

Didn't Elaine sing, "Nothing in this world lasts forever. Hopeless situations don't exist." She's never sat through a Kim Mendlesson hour, obviously.

Oh no!!! I'd put her in the same category as Little Miss Timebomb:bandit:

Elaine Paige had had the most appalling face lift..she can hardly open her mouth to sing and her nose is like Janet Jacksons'!!!
She looks ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back