Elemis milk bath

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bookworm

Registered Shopper
Hi, thanks for all the welcome messages to me and other newbies! I have run out of elemis milk bath and can't afford a replacement. I would be grateful if anybody knows of anything similar but cheaper? Thanks.

Hi, thanks for all the welcome messages to me and other newbies! I have run out of elemis milk bath and can't afford a replacement. I would be grateful if anybody knows of anything similar but cheaper? Thanks.

If it assists you can buy a 400ml bottle of Elemis Milk Bath on Ebay for about £20 including free postage, which is about half-price than on the Time to Spa website. Its about £33.95 at Salonskincare. Hope this helps

Have you tried the elemis nourishring shower cream? It really moisturising and smells lovely. Last week I got 2 for £25 including p&p from timetospa.

Does it have to be a bath milk? If you like the smell of the Elemis bath cream ( I love it) the closest to it , I found was
Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil Triple-Milled Soap Set (3X100g) @ £13 . These soaps smell beautiful, are so creamy and are shell shaped.

Have you tried the elemis nourishring shower cream? It really moisturising and smells lovely. Last week I got 2 for £25 including p&p from timetospa.

Can thorougly endorse this Tashasaw and got it from the same place as you. :sun:

Does it have to be a bath milk? If you like the smell of the Elemis bath cream ( I love it) the closest to it , I found was
Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil Triple-Milled Soap Set (3X100g) @ £13 . These soaps smell beautiful, are so creamy and are shell shaped.

thanks for that tip i dont like shower creams/gels but love this smell so will buy the soaps will last many months

thanks for that tip i dont like shower creams/gels but love this smell so will buy the soaps will last many months

boffy, please ask them to let you have a sniff at them first, in case your sense of smell is different to mine. I love them, they smell very expensive and they are really creamy:happy:
I know I am bad doing this, but I hide them from "him" because to him, soap is just soap. I do let him use my L'Occitane soaps and my Decleor shower gel ,which are a lot more expensive, but my Elemis bath milk and my Crabtree& Evelyn Jojoba soaps are all MINE:mysmilie_520:

Latest posts

Back