ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Elemis Tri-Enzyme Night Cream Duo

QVC Price: £69.00
Super Bargain Price :£39.96
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Tri-Enz...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-22-_-208675

This Elemis skincare duo comprises the Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash to help buff away dead skin cells that can dull the complexion, and the Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream to help your skin stay smooth and hydrated while you sleep. Wake-up with your skin feeling smooth and radiant having been pampered over night with this duo from Elemis.

Contains:
1 x Tri-Enzyme Night Cream (30ml)
1 x Tri-Enzyme Facial Wash (50ml)

Thanks Autumn.
I've fancied trying the Tri-Enzyme Facial Wash for years but I've never bothered due to the cost. Might go for this.

Christ, the way I've been spending lately, anyone would think I'm Rockefeller!

Ohhhhh tempted. That's a cracking price. Skin care all over the place but.......am liking!

I'd have been tempted but have just spent rather a lot on the Murad set I spotted on new beauty items... can't justify this - I'm sure if I'm patient, there will be other offers on Tri-Enzyme in the future (especially as it's a range Ali Young does like to recommend).

If anyone is after the 400ml size of the tri enzyme wash Timetospa have it with a 15ml of the tri enzyme mask for £37 something and free P&P. They had a deal whereby if you signed up to their newsletter you got an extra 15% off, least l think it was 15%. I ordered one and it came 2 days later. codeXNWYDF15

Before I order this, does anyone know what the cream smells like?
Stupid question I know, but I loved the feeling of PCMC, but can't use it because I personally can't stand the smell of it if that makes sense?

Well, I ordered this set on Wednesday night about 10pm & it's just turned up.
If they can do that when it's on free delivery, why do I have to wait 5 days when I've paid £5.95 postage? Ha.

Anyway, this is better value than originally thought, as you get 2no 30ml pots of the Tri Enzyme Cream.
Cheapest I've found a 50ml pot is just over £50.00, so this is a really good price.

Christ, I love it already and I haven't tried it yet!

Well, I ordered this set on Wednesday night about 10pm & it's just turned up.
If they can do that when it's on free delivery, why do I have to wait 5 days when I've paid £5.95 postage? Ha.

Anyway, this is better value than originally thought, as you get 2no 30ml pots of the Tri Enzyme Cream.
Cheapest I've found a 50ml pot is just over £50.00, so this is a really good price.

Christ, I love it already and I haven't tried it yet!

Wow that greats value for 2 x 30mls of the night cream :)

Im really tempted to order however they are charging P&P now :(

I didn't think this was a very good price at first, but then I saw you got x2 of the 30ml pots of cream, maybe it actually is a 'super bargain price'. lol!

I ordered this set too after calling customer services to check the contents. It's a fab price; like MrMarple the best price I'd found for the 50ml was just over £50.

I love this cream, I suffer from bouts of adult acne on my chin and this has been brilliant in sorting my skin out and reducing the red marks left behind.

ITS NOW SHOWING AS FREE P&P!

Now showing with P&P and on waitlist!

I ordered this set too after calling customer services to check the contents. It's a fab price; like MrMarple the best price I'd found for the 50ml was just over £50.

I love this cream, I suffer from bouts of adult acne on my chin and this has been brilliant in sorting my skin out and reducing the red marks left behind.

ITS NOW SHOWING AS FREE P&P!

Arh sorry, it sold out just after I posted

Christ, that was quick. I was tempted to get another set, but never mind. I should be pleased I got 1 I suppose?

Well i still had one in my basket so ive checked out and its says in process, but i was charged P&P so i just rang them and they have refunded the P&P and my set isnt one on waitlist so im very pleased :D Thanks Mr M x

My set arrived today , really pleased with it :) and fast delivery from Q.

I'm sorry to say that yet again, the smell is putting me off. Nowhere near as bad as PCMC, but I really, really don't like it.
Saying that, I'm going to persevere for a week and see how I feel. I loved the feel of PCMC, but I just couldn't get past the smell.
(I'm talking about the cream BTW, I haven't tried the face wash yet).

Yes Autumn, it was excellent delivery wasn't it? Why can't they do this all the time?

I'm sorry to say that yet again, the smell is putting me off. Nowhere near as bad as PCMC, but I really, really don't like it.
Saying that, I'm going to persevere for a week and see how I feel. I loved the feel of PCMC, but I just couldn't get past the smell.
(I'm talking about the cream BTW, I haven't tried the face wash yet).

Yes Autumn, it was excellent delivery wasn't it? Why can't they do this all the time?

Lol ive just had a sniff of the cream and it smells fairly pleasant to me? You must have a sensitive nose Mr M ;). Ive used the wash in the past and that does have a slightly odd smell so good luck lol

Latest posts

Back