Elemis TSV 12/04/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tend to buy the Christmas one as it's at a decent price for what you get. I find I can split it up handily for several presents.

I've got plenty of beauty stuff to be going on with so unlikely to be buying any beauty TSVs before October/November, except possibly Laura Geller's.

I shan't be buying either, like the look of the July one though, I am trying to use up all of my stash of elemis, liz Earle etc before buying anymore, in fact the only beauty tsv I have bought this year was the Doll10 one, I know we are only at the end of March but thst is still good for me. I am interested in the new brightening range elemis have just brought out though, but can't see that being in a tsv

Sorry I can't do links, but there is info on it on the beauty bash thread, think the April tsv will be around £49 and the July one £56, the July one has the new botanical shower cream and body lotion in it, with the apricot toner, and have a feeling the cleanser that is included will be chosen by the public, well probably facebook elemis fans.

The elemis info is on Page 21 of the beauty bash thread,Autumn kindly posted it

I've looked at the B&B thread, the July one isn't for me but the upcoming one has my name on it.

Thanks Autumn, i still fancy it, I love the cleansing balm but the full size is too big to take away so this will be ideal. The only thing I wouldn't use is the eye make up remover but I can give that to my son to remove stage make up

its £60.91 delivered but that includes postage but will be on 4 easy pays

A seven-piece skincare collection including Frangipani Monoi products such as body cream, body oil and shower cream, plus cleansing balm, moisturiser, night cream and more. Revolutionise your daily beauty routine with this superb skincare set from Elemis.

Contains:

1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (200ml)
1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Body Cream (200ml)
1 x White Flowers Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover (28ml)
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml)
1 x Frangipani Monoi Body Oil (35ml)
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (30g)
1 x Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser (50ml)
1 x bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207135

I am getting this collection, splitting it with my Mum (she is having the x3 frangipani products and I'm having the other x4).

I bought last years frangipani TSV and regretted it because I really don't like the smell of it (although for some reason I want too), so this year I'm being sensible and only getting it because I know my Mum wants the other products.

My mum just got postcard advertising the TSV with sample of the Oxygenating Night Cream..............she has never bought Elemis!

Latest posts

Back