Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 6 Piece The Gift Of Great Skin Face & Body Collection
Item Number: 228618
QVC Price:£72.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £10.74

Buy More Save More £4 on each additional set

The six-piece Gift of Great Skin Collection from Elemis comprises the brand new Bath & Shower Nectar and the new Body Balm, plus Hand & Nail Cream, which all come in a choice of two fragrances - classic Frangipani Monoi or new White Lotus & Lime, along with the award-winning, best-selling Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, iconic Soothing Apricot Toner, and Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil. Presented in a beautiful gold gift box this comprehensive skincare collection will make a much-loved gift this Christmas - if you can bear to give it away!

Buy more, save more - buy more than one of this product in either option and save £4 for every extra set purchased.

Only at QVC - launching here first just for you is the luxurious Bath & Shower Nectar and the Body Balm, two exciting, luxurious new formulas created by Elemis especially for QVC customers. The rich indulgent textures will help your skin look and feel instantly hydrated and beautifully fragranced.

Discover luxury skincare - if you are new to the Elemis brand then this head-to-toe collection is the perfect introduction. If you're already a convert, the elegant White Lotus & Lime fragrance in the Bath & Shower Nectar, Body Balm and Hand & Nail Cream is an all-new scent for you to discover - set to become a true Elemis classic.

Select your scent - Frangipani Monoi's infusion of exotic Tahitian monoi oil, a blend of tiare flowers soaked in coprah oil, is fragranced with frangipani flowers to leave skin feeling beautifully soft, supple and delicately scented. Or choose the brand new White Lotus & Lime, featuring clean aromas of white flowers and citrus fruits, bursting with awakening top notes of sweet orange and lemon blossom and underpinned by warm patchouli.

Contains:

1 x Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil (195ml; full size) - this cleansing oil has a lightweight, fluid texture and is designed to maintain your skin's natural acid mantle while softening your skin and removing make-up and impurities without stripping your skin. Blended with 90% natural oils, including winter rose oil, chia seed oil and pomegranate extract. Ideal for all skin types
1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml; full size) - effectively tones the look of your skin and helps maintain its natural pH level, soothing the feel of your skin without the use of alcohol or other harsh detergents to leave a fresh and radiant complexion. Contains extracts of apricot, quillja wood and sweet betty flower
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; special size) - an award-winning beauty icon, this rich, luxurious cream is designed to help reduce the depth of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and improving the look of your complexion. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella - along with ginkgo biloba and rose and mimosa absolutes
1 x gold gift box
Newsletter - includes 'how-to-use' information

Plus a choice of:
White Lotus & Lime option:

1 x White Lotus & Lime Bath & Shower Nectar (300ml; full size) NEW - a luxurious creamy lather delicately cleanses and envelops the body. Moringa oil is blended with aromatic notes of lime and delicate white lotus, and leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Use in the shower or a warm bath and enjoy the decadent relaxing foam that leaves a beautiful light fragrance on the skin
1 x White Lotus & Lime Body Balm (120ml; full size) NEW - the intensely rich, glossy balm melts into the skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Contains a blend of rosehip seed and shea butter with aromatic notes of lime and delicate white lotus
1 x White Lotus & Lime Hand & Nail Cream (20ml; travel size) NEW - designed to give your hands a boost of hydration. Formulated with shea butter, medjool dates, macadamia and pro-vitamin B5, and fragranced with warming cedar and orange blossom notes

Or:

Frangipani Monoi option:

1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Nectar (300ml; full size) NEW - a luxurious creamy lather that delicately cleanses and envelops your body. Sesame oil is blended with exotic Tahitian monoi oil and leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated
1 x Frangipani Monoi Body Balm (120ml; full size) NEW - this intensely rich body balm melts into the skin to soften, smooth and moisturise the feel of your skin. Contains lipid-rich shea butter, rosehip seed oil, exotic Tahitian monoi oil, and is fragranced with frangipani flowers to your skin gorgeously scented
1 x Frangipani Monoi Hand & Nail Cream (20ml; travel size) - helps to moisture and comfort the feel of your hands, to leave them delicately scented. Enriched with shea butter and macadamia nut oil, and a blend of vitamins

How to use:
Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil:

Apply morning and evening to your face, neck and décolleté
Massage 1-2 pumps of oil into dry skin, then add warm water
The oil will melt into a luxurious milky lather that cleanses the skin
Rinse off with warm water

Soothing Apricot Toner:

Moisten a cotton wool pad with the toner and wipe gently over the face after cleansing
Can also be used as a revitalising spritzer
Lovely to keep in the fridge in warmer climates for added refreshment

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

Use every morning on cleansed skin
Apply a pea-size amount into the hands and warm together
Gently smooth over your face, neck and décolleté in upward sweeping motions

Bath & Shower Nectar:

In the shower, pour a small amount into wet palms, massage over the body and rinse off
For a luxurious bathing experience, smooth over damp skin and immerse yourself in the sensual aroma

Body Balm:

Use daily, morning and evening
Warm into the palms of hands and massage all over the body

Hand and Nail Cream:

Gently smooth over hands and massage into the skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228618

Hmpf! If this was just bodycare (obviously at 1/2 the price) I would be in - probably for both of these fragrances - one to try and one I know I like... but with the face care, and the price, I'm definitely out. Just as well as I've been shopping elsewhere for Christmas, including bath & body products already.

I have a question concerning the Frangipani Monoi: Can anyone describe this fragrance? Does this smell like a "beach fragrance" or like a certain sun protection? The point is, and I know I said I won't buy ;-), I cannot stand those beach fragrances as they cause nausea in my case.

It's a migraine in a bottle for me Ani, it's a heady floral...sorry I'm not very good at describing scents.

I agree totally.
Me too. I hardly ever find a scent too strong or heady but this makes me feel quite ill. Only the purple MB gel is also too strong for me, but it doesn't make feel as bad as Frangipani. I shall go for the new green one.

QVC must be banking on this tsv selling out because they`ve wheeled out the big guns ( ie Fibby Flint ) on their facebook page to sing it`s praises and to rally the troops to buy oodles of them.
She`s also singing the praises of her best mate`s review of it on her so called beauty blog and the minions are all trying to outdo each other by telling us the`ve bought 2, 3 , 4 or more and they`re just soooooooooooo excited and can`t wait for it.

Me too. I hardly ever find a scent too strong or heady but this makes me feel quite ill. Only the purple MB gel is also too strong for me, but it doesn't make feel as bad as Frangipani. I shall go for the new green one.

I was in John Lewis yesterday evening and had a quick sniff of the candles elemis are doing... the frangipani one knocked me back on my heels it was so strong! Don't mind frangipani scent in shower product, but it can be overpowering if layering with other stuff.

No, it's not beachy or sun creamy. It does make me think of exotic islands though, it's a heady exotic white floral with a hint of coconut. It's certainly a strong smell, not one that I could use every day, but I find it really lovely maybe once a week. I like to alternate body products a lot anyway.

ordered when seen you posted live at 6pm wednesday night my sets just arrived by hermes that was fast for qvc only got the dispatch email this morning x

Yuk! Wasn't it a turn-off last year? I dare say their twitterati and facebook fans deluded them it was a great selling tool, but I'd suggest it was inspite of this inane nonsense... we are not in the playground anymore, nor are we all avid sleb gossip readers (and I do recall the "team" business tended to be about taking sides in some sleb relationship break-downs, or spats between best friends turned enemies).

What a load of tripe this was! We usually know what we want to buy without the constant posts of nonsense! :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back