Elemis TSV 13/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just watched the pre-launch and they had a Qvc price breakdown of the contents.

The 120ml body balm had a £12.00 value. Now either this is a mistake or the body balm is NOT a full size, as there is no way Elemis would lauch a full-size product at £12.00.

Just watching the launch from last night and I must say, Alison looks the nicest I've seen her. She really suits that black eyeliner and the colour of the top she's wearing, looks great on her.

I just watched the pre-launch and they had a Qvc price breakdown of the contents.

The 120ml body balm had a £12.00 value. Now either this is a mistake or the body balm is NOT a full size, as there is no way Elemis would lauch a full-size product at £12.00.

its correct

Elemis Body Balm 120ml £12 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230045

Live to buy at £12 + post plus the others are as follows

Elemis Bath & Shower Nectar 300ml £20 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230044

Elemis Hand and Nail Cream £4.50 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230046

Well for sure anyone in the whole wide world who ever wanted to see the TSV spiel won't get a chance to miss it.

As well as their own dedicated shows they cut into the first and last 10 minutes of every other show.

Not just this TSV but all of them, and it's not as if they didn't promote it days and days ago. People have already received it days ago.

rant over for now.

For Keeley & Alison to bang on that the White Lotus items i.e body balm, hand cream & bath & shower nectar not available any where else is total rubbish. I have just brought that set off the bay ( same sizes ) & there are others available. Surely this breaches Trading Standards to claim this!

When it was sold on the pre-launch last night, did it have the "buy more save more" option? I had a look in and I don't recall anyone making mention of it. Just seems a bit unfair on those who ordered early if not.

Well for sure anyone in the whole wide world who ever wanted to see the TSV spiel won't get a chance to miss it.

As well as their own dedicated shows they cut into the first and last 10 minutes of every other show.

Not just this TSV but all of them, and it's not as if they didn't promote it days and days ago. People have already received it days ago.

rant over for now.

Could not agree more, I like Elemis and don't mind Keeley but am sure it must get on the other brand ambassadors nerves, when they give Elemis so much coverage.
I wonder how many units they want to shift?

When it was sold on the pre-launch last night, did it have the "buy more save more" option? I had a look in and I don't recall anyone making mention of it. Just seems a bit unfair on those who ordered early if not.

bought wednesday night and did save the £4 with buying more than 1 so they did have it advertised on pre launch

the body stuff is made for qvc hence the price..the face cream is supposedly £50 toner is just water really and the cleansing oil...well the spiel is good

How many times can Keeley say the word "decadent" in one show? Can she not come up with any other adjectives to describe the TSV. Someone point her in the direction of a Thesaurus to give her a few ideas.

How many times can Keeley say the word "decadent" in one show? Can she not come up with any other adjectives to describe the TSV. Someone point her in the direction of a Thesaurus to give her a few ideas.
She is one of the worst "brand ambassadors" there is.

Could not agree more, I like Elemis and don't mind Keeley but am sure it must get on the other brand ambassadors nerves, when they give Elemis so much coverage.
I wonder how many units they want to shift?

It will be in excess of 100,000 units. I think it was 120,000 last year.

The advice on buy more save more has been hit and miss.

Jill just now, and Julia earlier said it's on any TSV purchase, not just the same fragrance. Dale said the reverse... that you have to buy the same. Confused-dot-com!

My understanding is as Jill and Julia - that it doesn't matter whether you buy same or one of each, you get the £4 saving for every additional set you buy. The postage reduction, though, only applies to the same fragrance. Dale basically was saying both p&p and buy more save more were on the same fragrance.

QVC should really sit their presenters down and brief them properly and make them memorise what the purchase offer is! It's the luck of the draw which presenter you see, and it makes a material difference to people's purchase decision!

QVC always go into a positively hysterical overdrive with pushing this TSV, which I find hard to stomach. Yes, it's good value. Yes, QVC need to sell it all... and preferably all by midnight on TSV day. Do they need to bore us into submission? No... it's more likely to stir a revolt, I think.

I find Keeley irritating, and no great advert for the efficacy of the products... and after she's finished talking I'm usually still none-the-wiser about how to use the product.

Well, Keeley can drop the word "decadent" as much as she likes to, I won't buy any of the TSVs. I was about to order one set, but then reality came back to me.:happy: I'll perhaps order the IT cosmetics concealer instead because that has been on my mind for a very long time already... If I just knew whether to order the medium or the light shade.

Well, Keeley can drop the word "decadent" as much as she likes to, I won't buy any of the TSVs. I was about to order one set, but then reality came back to me.:happy: I'll perhaps order the IT cosmetics concealer instead because that has been on my mind for a very long time already... If I just knew whether to order the medium or the light shade.

If you buy 2 sets of the TSV in different fragrances, you get £4 off the second TSV... but you're still forking out nearly £12 in P&P!!!!

Just had to mute Jill Franks and Keeley, as they had a fawning, gushing, ego-stroking phone-in caller... and even a few seconds of it were utterly nauseating.

Must say, however, that Jill's hair looks lovely. Surprisingly thick and with plenty of body...and even a bit of a shine to it. And she's toned down those desperately ageing brows (still too dark, but no longer making her look like she was frowning). She's wearing another of those stupid-looking cold shoulder tops she loves.

That phone caller on the 6pm show was practically hyperventilating that she was talking to Keeley. Kept saying over and over that she loved her!! embarassing and nauseating .

It will be in excess of 100,000 units. I think it was 120,000 last year.

The advice on buy more save more has been hit and miss.

Jill just now, and Julia earlier said it's on any TSV purchase, not just the same fragrance. Dale said the reverse... that you have to buy the same. Confused-dot-com!

My understanding is as Jill and Julia - that it doesn't matter whether you buy same or one of each, you get the £4 saving for every additional set you buy. The postage reduction, though, only applies to the same fragrance. Dale basically was saying both p&p and buy more save more were on the same fragrance.

QVC should really sit their presenters down and brief them properly and make them memorise what the purchase offer is! It's the luck of the draw which presenter you see, and it makes a material difference to people's purchase decision!

QVC always go into a positively hysterical overdrive with pushing this TSV, which I find hard to stomach. Yes, it's good value. Yes, QVC need to sell it all... and preferably all by midnight on TSV day. Do they need to bore us into submission? No... it's more likely to stir a revolt, I think.

I find Keeley irritating, and no great advert for the efficacy of the products... and after she's finished talking I'm usually still none-the-wiser about how to use the product.

Dale did correct what he said, apologised for giving wrong information initially.

I just cant watch Keeley - I don't find her believable atall just spouts totally over rehearsed spiel imho.

Haven't watched all day!

I just cant watch Keeley - I don't find her believable atall just spouts totally over rehearsed spiel imho.

Haven't watched all day!

I agree, I only watch for seconds at a time when I channel hop on to QVC, but yes Keeley looks like she's ready to punch someone if they look at her sideways, to me she comes across as very aggressive with her sales pitch, she looks angry, peed off, bored of her cake and would pay good money to be anywhere else in the world than Chiswick QVC.

Latest posts

Back