Elemis TSV 13/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The 20g size is in other Elemis kits sold online and counters. I got one in their Breast Cancer Pink Bag kit last year and have seen them on the counters with other Try Me kits too. So Elemis no doubt have decided, no QVC we are not making a bigger one for you.

Debbie Flint continues unabashed in the 10.00 show. It has gone limited, think how many more you want to order before it sells out.... Before plugging her next book. Unbelievable.

I thought it was good value. 4 ep helped lots of people. I was tempted but have enough skin care so resisted.

I thought it was good value. 4 ep helped lots of people. I was tempted but have enough skin care so resisted.

I agree that easypay would definitely increase sales, lots of people on the Facebook page say they can't afford to buy if there's no easypay. You did seem to get a lot for the price but as with all kits if you won't use all the products then the value isn't as good as they claim. Of course they base their value calculations on the full price of each item and if you don't feel the item is worth that amount then their claimed value is meaningless.

Q is a bit slow getting this one out, my order still says in process even though i ordered it sunday morning.... :(

I ordered mine just before midnight on Saturday, it was dispatched Sunday and I received it yesterday.

I am absolutely made up with it, I think it's a fab TSV.

I didn't bother watching any of the shows though. I've realised since I found this website, I'm actually watching less and less of QVC and instead find out pretty much everything I need on here.

Latest posts

Back