Elemis TSV 14/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like to order but sadly Qvc do not allow to order when out of Europe.I am gutted about it.
I will have to see whether at any time it comes back and it is still not much more than the TSV.
Helene

Elemis 6 Piece Head To Toe Overnight Radiance Skin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233955

Auto-Delivery Elemis 6 Piece Head To Toe Overnight Radiance Skin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236247

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £5.95

SINGLE ONLY 4 Easy Pays of £14.99

Hailing the launch of two great new Elemis products this six-piece Overnight Radiant Skin Collection boasts the new Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix, a supersize Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser and a full-size Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser, plus a Frangipani Monoi bath and body trio, which includes the new Frangipani Monoi Body Polish - currently only available at QVC. Embrace head-to-toe radiance and the next ground-breaking step in the Elemis skincare and bodycare range with this comprehensive, indulgent collection.

Stress less - the new Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix is formulated to help target areas of your skin where everyday stress shows most, for a visibly smoother, younger-looking complexion. Harnessing a powerful blend of ingredients, this revolutionary formula works throughout the night to help restore the natural balance to your skin, creating a protective matrix to help seal in hydration. A youthful, firmer-feeling complexion is revealed by the morning.

The perfect prep - the luxurious deep cleansing Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser helps purify, moisturise and remove daily pollutants, while make-up and grime are gently dissolved, to reveal a radiantly youthful-looking complexion. Once your skin is prepped and cleansed, you'll be ready for the Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser, formulated to leave skin feeling soft and velvety smooth with a beautiful golden glow, and the perfect base for make-up.

A delicious bath and body trio - envelop your body in the rich fragrance of Tahitian monoi oil; introducing the Frangipani Monoi Body Polish, a luxurious body exfoliator formulated to help soften, smooth and hydrate your skin, and make it more receptive to moisturisers. Also included is the Bath & Shower Nectar and the Body Balm, to complete your indulgent bath or shower experience.

Stock up your stash - if you can't get enough Elemis, select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive a second drop of this entire collection in 60 days at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml; special size) - enriched with padina pavonica, NEW Drone Peptide Technology - to help skin appear smoother, plumper, more hydrated and less creased in the morning - plus microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharide
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - formulated with moringa seed peptide, great burdock, anti-oxidant-rich noni and assai fruits. Plus the active fragrances of sweet Brazilian orange, lavender, ylang ylang, and patchouli
1 x Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face (50ml; full size) - formulated with anti-oxidant-rich green tea and ginger water evodia fruit extract, and rice bran oil
1 x NEW Frangipani Monoi Body Polish (150ml; full size) - only available at QVC. Enriched with frangipani, hibiscus flower milk and pink sand
1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Nectar (300ml; full size) - a luxurious creamy lather that envelops the body and cleanses the day away without leaving the skin dry
1 x Frangipani Monoi Body Balm (120ml; full size) - a rich body balm that leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, moisturised and protected from dryness
Large summer canvas tote bag with a modern print design

How to apply:
Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix:

To be used every evening, before bed
Apply a pea size amount into the hands and warm together
After cleansing and toning, warm a pea sized amount between the palms and gently glaze over the face, neck and decollette
Always use upward stroking sweeping motions when applying moisturiser to the face
Avoid direct contact with eyes

Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser:

Warm into the palms and then massage into dry skin, with light circular movements and until the cleanser has warmed and loosened
Leave for 1 minute to dissolve make-up and grime
Remove with a warm cotton cleansing mitt
Pat face dry with a clean towel

Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser:

Apply a pea size amount every morning to a cleansed, dry skin
Builds an even, natural looking tan in 2-3 days
Wash hands after use
For best results, exfoliate regularly

Frangipani Monoi Body Polish:

Apply with gentle circular motions, to a damp skin in the bath or shower
Use twice a week

Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Nectar:

In the shower, squeeze a small amount into wet palms, massage over the body and rinse off
For a luxurious bathing experience, smooth over damp skin and immerse yourself in the sensual aroma

Frangipani Monoi Body Balm:

Use daily, both morning and night
Warm into the palms of hands and massage all over the body, immersing yourself in the sensual aroma

Hi when I put the number for auto delivery Qcut said it is not right item.
I will be able to order from skypephone as I am away.
Is it possible to have the correct number for the Elemis Tsv please.
Thank you

Hi when I put the number for auto delivery Qcut said it is not right item.
I will be able to order from skypephone as I am away.
Is it possible to have the correct number for the Elemis Tsv please.
Thank you

the numbers ive put are the correct numbers as they are working on the web & work fine auto-delivery is 236247 but it might not be on qcut yet & skype is not the best to use for ordering

Latest posts

Back