Elemis TSV 14/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived today. First comment is the gorgeous green velvet bag is actually cheap flock that is hard to the touch. Boooooooooo Elemis. You could have at least given us a real velvet bag. The hand cream is 20ml which will last my dry hands one day. I won't use the cleansers so I intended to sell on and hopefully get back some of the cost. I wanted the PCMC and to try the oil and I will use the body products but honestly, the bag!!!! It is SO RUBBISH
ITYS

I’m avoiding QVC today. We’ve had the Elemis TSV all week and now we’ve got 7 hours of Elemis today. Talk about overkill.

I did catch the last few minutes of a DIY and garden show and heard Alex say that they’ve sold over 185,000 sets, which is over £10 million. Elemis should now have a break and give us all a rest.

thats the only supersize they got in stock at the moment
Scraping the bottom of a large watermint from the beauty pick earlier this year with only a little rose pot from an ASOS beauty box, intermixed with Emma Hardie Aldi dupe. Wonder if Father Christmas will bring a lovely big pot from somewhere…… 🤔

I wonder if Elemis had special proper velvet bags for the photo shoots and put the cheapie ones in the TSVs? Or would that just be cheating?

CC

Just looks photos done with Jackie on the video photo shoot in a nice setting with dimmed lighting with jewelled tones hinting on the luxurious, but the naff vanity bags padded out with plenty packing.
Hardly a mother of the bride velvet bag.😂😂😂

3pm hour Debbie…
Less than 4,000 of the frangipani remaining and they started with 70,000 of those, more left of the lime option.…sold 195,000 items since the launch.
Pick n Mix with the numbers since the launch. 🙄😂😂

Last edited:
I keep seeing that the blue set is sold out, then it’s not…. This has been going on all afternoon. Most Annoying…

Scraping the bottom of a large watermint from the beauty pick earlier this year with only a little rose pot from an ASOS beauty box, intermixed with Emma Hardie Aldi dupe. Wonder if Father Christmas will bring a lovely big pot from somewhere…… 🤔
I love the Emma Hardie balm but I honestly think that I actually prefer the Aldi version.

Latest posts

Back