Elemis TSV 25/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We had a thread on it awhile back as Keeley mentioned it on Facebook. Some new stuff from the Milk Bath range in it.

Yes, some new bath stuff was mentioned in the booklet that came with the last TSV & I'm sure it mentioned an updated version of another of the body washes, maybe the lavender or something? I forget now & didn't keep the booklet......?

All I know that in the TSV there will a milk bath body wash and a sample of the new perfume.:hi:

I've received the |April newsletter from QVC. It contains a pic of the TSV, althought it is too small for me to make out what's in it... Here's the pic, I'm sure somebody will be able to interpret it for us...:flower:

Attachments

• QVC_april-newsletter_30.jpg
    QVC_april-newsletter_30.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 445
It was too small for me as well. I think that is the pro collagen marine cream at the front:clapping: and presumably the gold one is something for the sun.

I want the cream but I was not overly impressed with the milk bath when I tried it a few years ago. I will probably get it though :sad:

I'm guessing Liquid Layer (small white tube), Tan Accelerator (gold tube), Milk Wash (large white bottle), hand cream or body lotion (small blue tube) and something in a pot...pcmc maybe?

Jude xx

I'm guessing Liquid Layer (small white tube), Tan Accelerator (gold tube), Milk Wash (large white bottle), hand cream or body lotion (small blue tube) and something in a pot...pcmc maybe?

Jude xx

Wow, Jude, you have great eyesight! I'm not sure what liquid layer is, off to check. I am not convinced by this. I would love pcmc if that's what it is, and love the milk bath, but I don't think I would use any of the rest...

Lol I've got terrible eyesight, I just enlarged the picture. I couldn't read the tubes though, I'm just guessing by the size and shape. :hi:

Jude xx

Wow, Jude, you have great eyesight! I'm not sure what liquid layer is, off to check. I am not convinced by this. I would love pcmc if that's what it is, and love the milk bath, but I don't think I would use any of the rest...

My guess looking at the pic is:

tan acc (gold tube)
milk body lotion (white bottle - i thought keeley had said this would be a body lotion rather than a body wash?)
eye gel (small white bottle)
mini bliss capsules or poss pcmc
hand cream (blue tube)

My OH says that these Elemis TSV's are coming thick & fast.
Overdosed on Keeley from the recent mini-series.
I'm sure this is the 3rd TSV in about 4-5 months?!?

Thanks White Russian. Like the others, I fing this TSV leaves me completely cold. I don't think not even a PCMC might sway me...:sleepy:

:sleepy: Same here, not tempted in the slightest. Wouldn't mind trying the new milk body lotion, but will look on the bay for that. Tan accelerator did diddly squat for me last year, after religiously applying for 3 weeks prior to and during my hols. Didn't even come back with a glow (mind you, was in factor 30 - but led to believe that TA would cause you to have the best tan ever despite a high factor :cheeky: lol). Hand cream, I have so many, same for PCMC. Nah, it'll be the bay or the drop for body lotion and that's that! :rock:

Latest posts

Back