Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've had a code through from timetospa as it's my birthday in a couple of weeks with a 10% off code on it if I spend £50.00. This would probably still be a better saving than the TSV once p&p is factored in.

I have two of the gel cleansers from the TSV and have decided I don't like it :( I love the night cream and will always go for a new eye cream so will either have to not watch it or buy it lol.

I absolutely loved the gel cleanser at first but now that I'm getting to the end of the tube I notice it feels sticky when I apply it and takes longer to turn into a slippery oil. The scent has also faded considerably, plus the tube is collapsing so it's getting hard to get product out (there's plenty left!). I was all set to order more when this runs out but now I don't think I will.

Am interested in the TSV though, my PC Eye Renewal was awesome but only lasted 6 weeks of twice daily use! At £59 that's just too far about my budget for an eye cream! So if I can get the new eye cream for less and on easy pay then I will and sell off the bits I don't want...

Tempting. I didn't care for the cleanser but liked PCMC - still a bit too oily for my forehead but part of that is that I went and got a fringe and my skin goes nuts when I do that. Need to grow that out ASAP. I'm in love with the bodylotion that came with the last TSV, I have to say.

Don't think the cleanser is in this TSV?

Full size of the new lip/eye cream
30mls each of PCMC and the PC Night Cream
Plus a few other small items.
Plus a purple vanity case.

Nope, doesn't look like it. It might be one of the 'little bits' to be added but not the full size. Suits me fine! = )

I absolutely loved the gel cleanser at first but now that I'm getting to the end of the tube I notice it feels sticky when I apply it and takes longer to turn into a slippery oil. The scent has also faded considerably, plus the tube is collapsing so it's getting hard to get product out (there's plenty left!). I was all set to order more when this runs out but now I don't think I will.

Am interested in the TSV though, my PC Eye Renewal was awesome but only lasted 6 weeks of twice daily use! At £59 that's just too far about my budget for an eye cream! So if I can get the new eye cream for less and on easy pay then I will and sell off the bits I don't want...

I'm experiencing this with the cleanser as well Theresa. Am thinking of switching it to my nighttime cleanser as my skin has been getting more oily and this is the last thing for me to eliminate. Such a shame because at first it was great. Hope it works at night time cos I've got four tubes of it!

Am going to wait and see about the TSV. If I've managed to be good and not buy anything during February I may treat myself.

Okay, bit of an update on the price.

Keeley has said it should be approx around £26 each easy pay. I will say shipping with be £5.95.

So say full price £78 at TSV price.
I thought with the Pericone(sp) TSV at the £100 mark, that the other brands will start to go well over the £50 of old.

So full size eye cream £58.30

£59.50 PCON cream 30mls
£49.50 PCMC 30mls

These are the offical prices for the sizes.

Last edited:
I absolutely loved the gel cleanser at first but now that I'm getting to the end of the tube I notice it feels sticky when I apply it and takes longer to turn into a slippery oil. The scent has also faded considerably, plus the tube is collapsing so it's getting hard to get product out (there's plenty left!). I was all set to order more when this runs out but now I don't think I will.Am interested in the TSV though, my PC Eye Renewal was awesome but only lasted 6 weeks of twice daily use! At £59 that's just too far about my budget for an eye cream! So if I can get the new eye cream for less and on easy pay then I will and sell off the bits I don't want...

I found this too, I started off loving it but as you say, the smell has disappeared and it doesn't seem to make my skin feel as soft. Probably won't buy again. PCMC brought me out in a ton of spots, so unfortunately won't buy that again either, although the texture and smell are lovely.

Last edited:
I must admit I'm looking forward to this TSV. Never tried the PCON cream so I'm hoping my sensitive combo skin will be ok.

My gel cleanser has been fine getting to the end of the first tune now and no problems.

I guess even at £78 the TSV is good value for those who know they love Elemis but I think once the price goes above a certain point then it deters people from trying new products. I know that Elemis suits my skin and that I am fine with all the products so will more than likely go for it but I have yet to find a Decleor or Gatineau product for example that I really like so if the beauty TSV's are heading up to the £70 mark it is unlikely that I would try them. I know there is the 30 day MBG but I always avoid things that I may have to send back. So it may hit sales if this is going to be the "normal" TSV pricing

I did post Donna's findings on the QVC FB page and a lot of people are shocked at the price and stating that they won't be buying.. I'm not a Elemis user but I was taken aback when I saw Donna's post about the price as the Xmas Elemis TSV for a few pence off £40. Gobby Young will probably do the comparison as the day and night cream. I think the brand new vanity case may be the reason why the price is high.

Last edited:
Blimey moses!! If its that price i wont be buying!!!!

Got the last TSV which was brilliant value, but no way can i afford 70 odd quid, even on easy pay!!!

Yeah, I was semi-planning on going for the TSV too but no way if it's over £45 ish. I guess we should have expected it to be seeing as it contains so much but what about the 'buying power' that gave us a Christmas TSV for £40??

I did post Donna's findings on the QVC FB page and a lot of people are shocked at the price and stating that they won't be buying.. I'm not a Elemis user but I was taken aback when I saw Donna's post about the price as the Xmas Elemis TSV for a few pence off £40. Gobby Young will probably do the comparison as the day and night cream. I think the brand new vanity case may be the reason why the price is high.

Even Elemis fan Jodie (think that's her name) said she wouldn't be buying!

Even Elemis fan Jodie (think that's her name) said she wouldn't be buying!

Yep her name is Jodie and I did see that post. I wonder if it will sell with the price set at £78 and the fact that the TSV is on a Thursday when most people are all at work????

Latest posts

Back