Elizabeth Grant Creams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another good cream to try & stock up when you see it in various discount places is the Skin Vivo. Its usually quite expensive but I've seen it in a few discount places & people seem to mass buy it as it gets rave reviews. Be careful not to buy counterfeits though.

Reading an email is a very sneaky way of making claims without actually making claims IMHO. They should either investigate and have proof or not read them. Just my two cents.

PJ

Reading an email is a very sneaky way of making claims without actually making claims IMHO. They should either investigate and have proof or not read them. Just my two cents.

PJ

it was a personal facebook message he had got permission to read when he did this previously he even showed the camera the message on his phone so as to cover himself

There are numerous testimonies online to the benefits of this product, quite how it can sometimes do what it does i have no idea but it appears to do it

pj I have NEVER made a claim about this product beyond its loveliness. The e mails that I got were SO lovely that I checked with Stella who had sent them that she was sure that it was OK to relay them.

I ALWAYS mention that results are going to vary

Latest posts

Back