elvis bracelet exact replica from original mould nothing like original

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still waiting for you to apologise for accusing me of lying when I said Laurelle doesn't have offices at the Regent St address even after physically visiting the site to confirm it.
As I noted before you like to sneer and jeer from the side lines but you never actually provide evidence to support anything you post,

I would ignore bingowings. Clearly a sock puppet apologist. Not worth arguing with.

Still waiting for you to apologise for accusing me of lying when I said Laurelle doesn't have offices at the Regent St address even after physically visiting the site to confirm it.
As I noted before you like to sneer and jeer from the side lines but you never actually provide evidence to support anything you post,

Ahem .. So .. The EVIDENCE that YOU visited that address is where? Hmmmm? Oh .. Sorry am I surprised to just take your word for it? Yet you have the tenacity to criticize ME for "never actually providing evidence to back up my posts" pmsl ... Literally pmsl

Ahem .. So .. The EVIDENCE that YOU visited that address is where? Hmmmm? Oh .. Sorry am I surprised to just take your word for it? Yet you have the tenacity to criticize ME for "never actually providing evidence to back up my posts" pmsl ... Literally pmsl

oh dear bingy my lovely, are you sure you want to be admitting this on the forum?
it can be a very sensitive, embarrassing subject to talk about
I'm more than happy to pass on some professional advice regarding your pelvic floor, bladder training and use of incontinence pads if you like
it seems as though you could really have an issue there if a post on a forum causes you to be incontinent of urine

oh dear bingy my lovely, are you sure you want to be admitting this on the forum?
it can be a very sensitive, embarrassing subject to talk about
I'm more than happy to pass on some professional advice regarding your pelvic floor, bladder training and use of incontinence pads if you like
it seems as though you could really have an issue there if a post on a forum causes you to be incontinent of urine

Hahahahahaha brilliant. If there was an award for best sense of humour on this forum you would win it hands down my lovely. I may need a new pad after reading this lol :)

Hahahahahaha brilliant. If there was an award for best sense of humour on this forum you would win it hands down my lovely. I may need a new pad after reading this lol :)

well just between us girls I can recommend tenalady!! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_17:

you can even look on Google Maps/Streetview - it doesn't exist :)

take a look on Google Maps/Streetview - it doesn't exist :mysmilie_46:

I think Laurelle are based in the West End.

In fact I can just hear Schlock saying 'ooh d'ya know the first time I came across this fragrance was when I was the Head of Concierge for a really, really high end Property in Regent Street, I saw the Stiletto bottle and said OMG':mysmilie_59:

I think Laurelle are based in the West End.

In fact I can just hear Schlock saying 'ooh d'ya know the first time I came across this fragrance was when I was the Head of Concierge for a really, really high end Property in Regent Street, I saw the Stiletto bottle and said ooh OMG':mysmilie_59:

Yep, the West End... a fictional play starring Peter Schlock in a dress :mysmilie_14:

Yep, the West End... a fictional play starring Peter Schlock in a dress :mysmilie_14:

Schlock would have had to of been the Director of the Production Company.

'ooh d'ya know the first time I came across this fragrance was when I directing Dame Nellie Melba in Convent Garden'.

Schlock would have had to of been the Director of the Production Company.

'ooh d'ya know the first time I came across this fragrance was when I directing Dame Nellie Melba in Convent Garden'.

I don't think Guy Kean would be impressed with Schlock getting the Director job... especially given his theatrical credentials! 09042512000 :mysmilie_13:

I don't think Guy Kean would be impressed with Schlock getting the Director job... especially given his theatrical credentials! 09042512000 :mysmilie_13:

Schlock will be above Guy, he's worked everywhere, in fact the next time he sells JPD he might well say 'ooh d'ya know the first time I came across this fragrance was in Dubai when when I was the Head Falafel taster for Sheikh Abdul Al Bull'

you can even look on Google Maps/Streetview - it doesn't exist :)
The address exists alright-single glass door on Regent St. Entry phone admission-there's a glass plaque on the wall on the left as you go in listing the businesses that have offices there.No trace of you know who however.

The address exists alright-single glass door on Regent St. Entry phone admission-there's a glass plaque on the wall on the left as you go in listing the businesses that have offices there.No trace of you know who however.

That building would have to be the size of The Pentagon to house all the companies supposedly based at 207 Regent Street :mysmilie_59:

Proves nothing. Plus. When did Google take that image? It could be years old. Pre Laurelle. Your evidence is flimsy at best.

I think we can safely say though that they don't own a 'shop' as such on Regent street - it's just a mailing address.

Infact look here, is 207 Regent Street in London a 'virtual' office address?

http://www.hold-everything.com/contact/

I agree! See link above :)

I submitted a comlaint to the ASA last year when Natalie said that Laurelle (during a DITD) had "their main department, their main store" on Regent Street. The complaint was accepted but informally resolved as it was deemed to be a mistake. Even though she wasn't corrected by anyone during the presentation.

I submitted a comlaint to the ASA last year when Natalie said that Laurelle (during a DITD) had "their main department, their main store" on Regent Street. The complaint was accepted but informally resolved as it was deemed to be a mistake. Even though she wasn't corrected by anyone during the presentation.

I've had a similar outcome to a complaint
I then had a request for feedback on my experience of the process which I found quite ironic!
I think your last sentence sums it up for me - I don't know anything about how tv works but surely producers/directors/whoever have a responsibility for ensuring presenters remain compliant and correcting them during live presentations as well as the pre recorded stuff?

Latest posts

Back