Emailing customer services???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gourangaoo

Registered Shopper
Hello Everyone, just wondering if anyone else has noticed QVC not replying to emails anymore or is it me they are ignoring. Sent 4 emails over the past week about a problem with a Q order, but received no replies ( although the letter received confirmation comes through OK)I have sent emails through the Q 'contact us' page and also as direct emails to [email protected]. I seem to remember in the past here on the forum someone giving another email address that works better, but been way back over past threads and cant find it. Heeellllppp!

I emailed to cancel an order under DSR last week and haven't had a reply yet, which is unusual. I never use the web form because it doesn't allow me to keep a copy. I used the webmaster address but have also used this in the past [email protected] (caps not necessary it's just how it's saved in my contacts list).

Jude xx

Yesterday afternoon I used the contact us page to email them to cancel an auto-delivery order (for the Yankee Candle votives, the large jars now being back in stock) and received a reply first thing this morning.

Since QVC went to the new website last year the time it takes for e-mails to be replied to is much longer, not had to for a while but last time it was about 4 days!!

Yes, I always expect to wiat for at lease 2 days for a reply, but no reply? I tried the email address Akhimbo, but it appears not to work and more and comes back as a failure to send...ahhh welll. Any other emails anyone can reccomend?? Thanks everyone.

I have not had a reply to the e-mail I sent at the beginning of the Red Manicure saga some weeks ago. I sent it via the website and it appeared to go through so now I am sticking to the phone. I just wanted something in writing from them.

They usually email to let me know when an item has been refunded. I see that an item has been refunded (OrderList) but they haven't emailed me to inform me. Yet.

Never had a problem with getting replies from the Q but, as I have just sent them an email today, I will report back with the outcome.

Latest posts

Back