Emu Australia TSV 14/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TKMaxx online have Bearpaws for £34.99 at the moment.
I was in TKmaxx a fortnight ago and they had loads. I tried some on and they were hard, uncomfortable, ill fitting and clumpy.
I was in there today and they had hardly any left.

I can't believe there's going to be yet another EMU TSV already, they seem to have one every other week.

TK have lots of bear paw in store too. Excellent boots at a fraction of the price of emus.

I have already purchased some new EMU boots and slippers in the last month so doubt I will be buying this time.

Another one? Oh dear QVC, you really are running out of ideas!

TK Maxx have had loads of Emus in recently too, I tried a pair on and decided I would stick with my Uggs, just find they fit better and are more comfortable.

Never seen any Emu's in my local TK Maxx, it's always the Bear Paw Boots.

I bought my first pairs of emus in tkmax for silly money 7 years ago. one was the suede/wool brontes and the other was the outback style with the longer wearing sole and embroidery at the back. these were really nice and only around £40 as opposed to £200 from qvc

Any idea? Tried the Patterson but didn't like them. I love the Charlotte though and wouldn't mind another colour. ��

EMU Australia Talinga Sheepskin Slipper Boot

QVC Price: £73.00

Today's Special Value Price : £59.96

P&P: £5.95
browny.jpgbalcky.jpgpinky.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/EMU-Australia-...08680.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@71ec71ec

Sheepskin Talinga slipper boots from EMU Australia. Crafted from premium Australian sheepskin and suede, these easy-wear Talinga slippers feature a plush exposed contrast collar and a cross-over design with top stitching at the front. Perfect as casual loungewear or for slipping on to pop to the corner shop, these cosy EMU Australia slipper boots will see you through the season in comfort and style.

Suitable for all seasons – the sheepskin lining naturally wicks away moisture and regulates your temperature no matter the season to keep feet cool, dry and odour-free.

Superior comfort – EMU Australia boots all feature a removable insole which moulds to the shape of your foot after the first few wears, giving you a luxurious custom-style fit for added comfort and stability.

•Round toe
•Feature embossed suede and vintage branded tabs
•Contrast colour logo at back heel
•Presented in an exclusive gift box
•Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
•Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

•Chocolate
•Chestnut
•Rust

Behind the brand

EMU Australia was founded in Geelong, Australia – the source of some of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool in the world. The signature EMU Australia boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range loved by celebrities the world over.

They look like the ones you get from the market for a fiver :mysmilie_59:

I got some Bearpaw boots from T K Maxx a couple of weeks ago having sent my TSV Emus back as they were clumpy and uncomfortable. The Bearpaws are really comfortable ans feel almost like slippers...... the only thing is they're pale grey and I really wanted black (they were £34.99 so too good a bargain to miss) Has anyone successfully dyed this type of boots>? I can live with the colour but I would like to dye them.

Jilly is boasting that they are £15 cheaper than EMU Direct, but they are not. I checked. If you haven't ordered from EMU directly before, you can get 10% off plus free delivery, making the slippers 67.50. QVC price with delivery is 66. So not £15 difference but £1.50. I can see this false quote of price difference is going to drive me nuts all day today :(

I bought the Emu mule slippers when they were a TSV a few years ago and was very surprised at how the fur on the heel section wore away very quickly. I remember JR showing her own pair at a later date but didn't believe they were actually as old as she suggested unless she'd only worn them a few times! Very disappointed considering the price.

Same here BL. It took no time at all to wear through the sheepskin and they were no longer warm or comfortable but the upper still looked new. Very overpriced imho!

Latest posts

Back