Emu TSV 26/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do hope it will be the Talinga slippers....fingers crossed.

the irritating girl who presents emu really is so unprofessional. she loves to hint that ugg use cardboard in the heel of thier luxury branded boots. she swears that her slippers have lasted 4 years and no problems with the fur flattening out at the heel and going bald. she hints that the heel go down the back of ugg boots as she has seen them (more than likely fake uggs. ugg being the most counterfeited brand in the world apart from louis vitton. emu are australian through and through from the jackson tannery (even though they are made in china like ugg) i wish she would just stop overselling the emu brand as being the panacea to world peace. rant maybe over!

the irritating girl who presents emu really is so unprofessional. she loves to hint that ugg use cardboard in the heel of thier luxury branded boots. she swears that her slippers have lasted 4 years and no problems with the fur flattening out at the heel and going bald. she hints that the heel go down the back of ugg boots as she has seen them (more than likely fake uggs. ugg being the most counterfeited brand in the world apart from louis vitton. emu are australian through and through from the jackson tannery (even though they are made in china like ugg) i wish she would just stop overselling the emu brand as being the panacea to world peace. rant maybe over!

I've always wondered if it's Ugg boots are what the brand they go on about with the cardboard heel inserts & the heel collapsing. I wear Uggs and I've never noticed this. The only downside I have found with Ugg's is that a crease line develops along the front above where the toes end through bending.

Genuine Uggs shouldn't collapse, but there are many fakes out there.
I use to wear Uggs, but since the arch of my foot collapsed I now need to wear an orthotic, so because Emu have an inner sole, I can take it out and insert my own orthotic.
I think the quality is quite similar, although Uggs are probably softer - that just means my toes poked through the soft leather quicker.
So I would buy Emu now as it will last longer - Celti Sheepskin (made in Cornwall) are very good too and cheaper, but again can't get orthotic in.

Being Cornish, Celtic would be my choice. And their slippers are fantastic. I only have one pair of boots and they're Bearpaws. But when they need replacing it'll be Celtic for me.

Yes, I'm Cornish too, so if Celtic start doing inner soles, I'll be back to them - they also offer a repair service on their boots , where you can have one section replaced or even the soles. They have an outlet shop in Newquay which is well worth a visit if you're local Tinkerbelle.

Latest posts

Back