Eternal Crystal & Shell Pearl Jacket Earrings Stainless Steel OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Eternal Crystal & Shell Pearl Jacket Earrings Stainless Steel
Item Number: 652317
QVC Price £19.00
One Time Only Price £15.98
P&P £2.95

This unusual design is crafted in stainless steel and inset with a crystal stud that connects to a cuff that sits behind and houses three shell pearls that line the edge of the ear. This on-trend design from Eternal is a fashionable and feminine addition to any jewellery collection.

Shell pearls: 1 x (7.5mm), 2 x (6.5mm)
Stainless steel and crystals
Post and butterfly fastening - suitable for pierced ears only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.652317

Surely the model has the earrings on incorrectly.The chunky bit should be behind the ear,for the stud to fasten to,then the pearls sit on the side of the ear.
Still wouldn't like them,but at least put them on the model correctly.

First time I clicked on this I got QVC US, but merely the home page. I think the model is wearing the earing correctly, she just has very slim lobes, so the skin below the eek stud isn't obvious, but the arms on which the pearls sit are very obvious. I think this style suits a slightly larger lobe.

First time I clicked on this I got QVC US, but merely the home page. I think the model is wearing the earing correctly, she just has very slim lobes, so the skin below the eek stud isn't obvious, but the arms on which the pearls sit are very obvious. I think this style suits a slightly larger lobe.

Oh yes I think you're right, the metal strips shouldn't really be visible, giving the illusion of a stud with satellite pearls that appear to float along the outer edge of the earlobe. So if you have skinny lobes don't order!

Funnily enough I once ordered a similar style from Q about 15 years ago, when they kept telling us that all typed of illusion settings were "in"...you know the kind of thing, beads of DQ or pearls strung on "invisible" fishing line and tension-set stones! Maybe they found a box of them at the back of the warehouse? I sent them back because the "stunning look" was marred by the excess metal work visible behind the ear. It must nearly be time for thread-through earrings to come back. Check behind the out of date beauty Last Clicks boxes Q, you might find some!

Latest posts

Back