Etoile and Roman originals selling same cardie!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Just been watching the Etoile Knitwear hour and there was an animal print/stripy cardigan on price £39.98 ... then up pops at the side of my screen a Roman Originals cardigan looks identical reduced to £15 ..The point I`m trying to make is I thought that brand was an exclusive as they have their own designers ... d
QVC cardigan 127217
Roman originals 80048

QVC Etoile animal cardigan £39 99.jpgRoman Original cardigan £15.jpg

I love Roman originals and everything I`ve bought from them has been really good quality. They have regular sales and there are often good voucher codes to be found for their website. I nip into my local Roman store, try on everything which catches my eye and then wait until I have a good voucher code or for their sale and then order online.

I love Roman's dresses and have quite a few now. Although I did have to send two items back yesterday as they were too large on me (which makes a change). I don't mind returning things to them as I have my money refunded straight away. Q take note! :mysmilie_59:

Well Etoile is on now and the guest said its designed in Times Square NY ... is that via the somewhere in the UK ?

I was just fancying this cardigan!! Thanks for the heads up. Am off to Roman for a look :)

Ah, only size 18 left.

I was just fancying this cardigan!! Thanks for the heads up. Am off to Roman for a look :)

Ah, only size 18 left.

Sorry I never looked what they had available ..it took me ages fathoming how to show the pics with me being very techy... not!!

I really like Roman Originals and have quite a few pieces. I love their dresses in the summer for my holidays.

I wonder what QVC would say if they were confronted by the fact that their `Etoile American designed range` was available elsewhere and less expensive even taking into account the original price !!

Don't buy Etoile. I bought a cardigan which was lovely when I got it and first wore it, however, when I washed it the ribbing all stretched and now it looks a mess. Only wore it once and now I don't wear it at all because the bottom edge is too wide and it annoys me. Another £30 odd quid wasted!

CC

Latest posts

Back