Lulu TSV 3.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Lulu TSV 4.jpg
    Lulu TSV 4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Lulu TSV 5.jpg
    Lulu TSV 5.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 104
And her bags are never what you could call “everyday” prices.

I would never spend the amount that some of these bags cost when they’re more than my winter fuel bills. I could afford to, but am not into designer clothes, bags or shoes anyway although I’m probably in the minority.

Well folks thanks to this thread I have now got myself a decent leather everyday bag..I've wanted one for ages but everything I've seen has been ridiculously overpriced or cheap and nasty looking. I bought a smart saddle shaped bag last year in the sale Carvela brand...I really like it but it's not leather and only good as an evening bag 'cause it's a bit small. Still yearning for the real thing I stupidly bought an Ashwood leather crossbody bag from Q back in March reduced from £65 down to £40 + p&p. I was disappointed with it 'cause it looked cheap in the flesh and though it had 3 compartments, they were all so small you couldn't fit anything in it. Instead of sending it back, I perservered cramming stuff in and not actually being able to close the magnetic popper properly most of the time. Today I went down town and looked in the vintage shops and found myself the perfect leather handbag..It was £25 and a tiny bit worn in places but it was the shape and size I wanted. I bought some tan shoe polish and it has come up an absolute treat. It actually looks classy and expensive now. Very happy. I've put the Ashwood bag in the charity donation bag so at least a charity will benefit from my stupidity...I should've returned it immediately. So here's to you Lulu Guiness and your poncy overpriced merchandise!

Or as I usually call very small bags “purse on a string”. My glasses case alone won’t fit this type of thing.

The think you know qvc thread states that the demographic is the 35-65 year old woman..so what do they offer as a tsv?...a bliddy evening bag suitable for a twenty something or teenager for a night out. My purse would probably fit in but that would be about it. ..Time you've put your phone in, a mask, a hand sanitiser you couldn't close it!

Lulu Guinness Winslet Small Flap Over Cross-Body Bag
Item Number: 182810
QVC Price £300.00
Todays Special Value Price £219.96
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Winslet cross-body bag from Lulu Guinness is beautifully-crafted from leather and features a sleek flap-over design, with a signature metal lip motif and an adjustable chain strap to wear across your body or over your shoulder. Carry a bit of Lulus iconic style wherever you go with this chic bag, which is so versatile it will take you from daytime strolls to dinner dates effortlessly.

It’s all in the details – signature Lulu Guinness touches make this bag a style icon that you’ll use for years to come, from its branded striped lining to the classic lip motif on the flap. It also boasts co-ordinating metal hardware and metallic branding on the back to give it a sleek finish you’ll love.

Find your style – choose between four gorgeous colours and leather finishes to find your perfect style match. Go for Black or Navy with a pretty pink flap, made from luxe grainy leather, for a versatile option that will go with anything in your wardrobe, choose Red for a fabulous pop of colour to accent your look, or opt for Almond with a chic crocodile texture to set off your look in serious style.

No need to wait! – select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of this gorgeous bag in three monthly interest-free instalments, so you can update your look even more easily!

• Comes with a dust bag
  • Inner zip pocket can fit up to the size of an iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 1 x slip
  • Magnetic and zip fastenings
  • Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotto
  • Bag (h x w x d): 13.5cm x 25cm x 4.7cm (5.3” x 9.8” x 1.9”)
  • Strap drop: 56cm (22”)

Colour options:

• Black
  • Almond
  • Navy
  • Red

All measurements are approximate

Probably be sold as a “stocking stuffer” grr

They can get stuffed that's for sure...That price is insane...I'd at least expect something that serves as a handbag for me to put my stuff in...not just a posey little twat bag that'll hold a lillet and stick of wrigleys! Look forward to the presentation no doubt about what you'll be "buying into" how others will bow down to you in the street when they see those iconic lips and immediately recognise that you're a woman of style..Not that you're a flaming mug for falling for all this baloney and that your pockets are crammed full of everything you couldn't fit into the bag!

Hardly what I would call an everyday accessory!They will make much of the price reduction from £300, and it is a Lulu! I have fallen for the hype in times past and but even in the flesh thought they were vastly overpriced so returned.This is a very ordinary bag imo.

Catherine her of previous couldn’t get enough of LG handbags doesn’t actually invest a lot in handbag purchases I’m sure I heard her mention today o_O

All those pics of her outside LG shop (maybe in NY.?) with the massive LG carrier bag with all the goodies. I bet she still has them but unable to be seen in public with them so spends hours in a hidden room stroking them and looking at herself in a mirror

What a lot of gushing 💦 I switched off during the'tour' of the interior which is roomy enough for your iphone & lippy but no mention of your mask.

Latest posts

Back