Everyday Accessories TSV 19/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I wanted such a small bag (which I don`t) then I`d buy this one in the link below. Choice of 3 colours, detachable shoulder strap, gift boxed, lovely leather and nicely lined and in the sale.

The presentation was pretty much what I expected, the the guest said there's something inside for you...she was referring to the striped lining as it was something extra fgs! Then a bit later I realised I must have missed something as she pulled out a tiny little matching purse, so I thought ok..till they chipped in very quickly this doesn't come with the bag, but it comes in all the same colours, and available now (for 72 ****** quid)..I repeat the purse does not come with the bag...but hey you get a free lining, so not all bad!

If I wanted such a small bag (which I don`t) then I`d buy this one in the link below. Choice of 3 colours, detachable shoulder strap, gift boxed, lovely leather and nicely lined and in the sale.

Thanks for the link, I could be sorely tempted so am keeping myself in check! I see nothing in LG & as have said have been drawn into the hype only to come to my senses.I don’t like the lip trims either, but we are all different! Can’t get away from the price though!

I like this and am tempted. Looks good quality. I think the Q LG bags have deteriorated in quality . I don’t like chain link handles.

The presentation was pretty much what I expected, the the guest said there's something inside for you...she was referring to the striped lining as it was something extra fgs! Then a bit later I realised I must have missed something as she pulled out a tiny little matching purse, so I thought ok..till they chipped in very quickly this doesn't come with the bag, but it comes in all the same colours, and available now (for 72 ****** quid)..I repeat the purse does not come with the bag...but hey you get a free lining, so not all bad!
I may be wrong but in the early days wasn’t the Q specials made with a different lining to the “proper” bags. I suppose they are all specials now.

Latest posts

Back