Fair play Peter S

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

those elizabeth taylor perfumes that do as two 100 mls u can get cheaper online too, I thought bid and price were about discounting maybe thats why they are so bad lately as they cant compete in the way they used to.

Flogging some pearls just now, Peter Simon said "almost 400 have already gone". At the same time, on screen, the quantity sold was around 50. Then when over 100 had bee sold the graphic switched to around 100 remaining. Very fishy

Flogging some pearls just now, Peter Simon said "almost 400 have already gone". At the same time, on screen, the quantity sold was around 50. Then when over 100 had bee sold the graphic switched to around 100 remaining. Very fishy

They started with 350, which sold out and then they added another 150+ but the 'Quantity Sold' & 'Quantity Left' don't seem to take into account, the first quantity sold.

It's does mean they seem to now have the ability now to add more quantity without taking the graphics off screen although on the website once the first quantity hits 0, it does say 'Closed' before the 2nd batch of quantity becomes available.

have they ever gave a remote justification as to why the p&p is extortianately high?

The only presenter I have ever heard make reference to the p&p level was Lisa Brash, she said she phoned her parents to tell them to buy a mobile phone that they had on as it was really really cheap.... and her dad apparently initially said no because of the high p&p :bow: She then said he later wished he bought the item as even with the high p&p it was a good price.

I was surprised she shared that story as it probably helped her with the present sale but obviously would make people aware of the high p&p for the following items.

I do like Lisa Brash as she seems a genuine kind of person.... most of the time :happy:

i remember watching price drop on an occasion where lisa's mum brought an item and i had to applaud the marketing genius of the brash. if it's good enough for mum, it's good enough for anyone.

was impressed as it was original atleast.

hmm thought i had quoted mr mobo, apologies.

Last edited:
Peter Sherlock is standing in as a presenter at short notice this evening due to sickness.
I have to give credit where it's due.........he's being clear, factual and honest, no embellishing facts or romanticising fragrances, he's sticking to the facts and that's that.
It's a pleasure to watch him presenting this evening (he doesn't mention additional charges very often but we can't have it all!)
He's lost weight, he's looking trim and he looks like his natural self again. Also, there hasn't been any of the 'faux shock sherlock' routine, he's been calm and relaxed and appears to be enjoying his shift.
Good on you Peter, you're setting a professional example to others.

I've always liked Peter - he seems quite natural.

I agree JoshuaUK, I find him very natural, I think he's a real people person and I like that he will have a laugh and joke but he's always professional and respectful, he doesn't treat the assistants like dirt or belittle them (unlike other presenters!!)
I have a respect for Peter Sherlock, even more so because he actually comes on here in person to give his views

Latest posts

Back