Fashion Expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Genevieve Redmond has been styling (apparently) some of the fashion shows for a while. She also appears as a panelist in this country on a talk show, which covers politics, currents affairs etc. They don't do fashion! I have always been a bit puzzled by the role of these experts. I only take seriously the ones that actually are employed by the brand, ie Caroline Archer from Liz Earle or Paul thingy from Bobbi Brown. I get irritated by young wanabees brought on to flog designer handbags. We used to have dotty lottie on promoting KVZ bags, now I see she is bouncing around as a presenter on that other unmentionable fleapit of a shopping channel which I hate with a passion. And whats with the ladies who are on selling beauty gadgets? They pop up demonstrating so many different things, I am sure one of them used to be on Blue Peter many years ago., either that or another childrens programme. The fashion show experts take the biscuit though, still I suppose it is better than having to listen to AY giving fashion tips during the beauty hours, when she just cannot get it right herself. It sets my teeth on edge.

This is also not correct, Genevieve was on a show similar to loose women and it was a magazine type show which covered entertainment and fashion. She was introduced as ...a Fashion journalist and stylist!! I saw this show and she talked about fashion.
AY is looking great and anthoer lady who knows her stuff, she is very enthusiatic about beauty and this means more to me than lots of science stuff I dont need to know.

Shame I rather like Glen and his little ways. I have seen the Casual & Co lady on before and I have to say I am not convinced as some of the fashions that she has shown she tends to say the same thing everything would look 'lovely' with a pair of skinny jeans and some chocolate brown boots!

This is also not correct, Genevieve was on a show similar to loose women and it was a magazine type show which covered entertainment and fashion. She was introduced as ...a Fashion journalist and stylist!! I saw this show and she talked about fashion.
AY is looking great and anthoer lady who knows her stuff, she is very enthusiatic about beauty and this means more to me than lots of science stuff I dont need to know.

Sorry NikkiJ. I stand corrected. I must have been making tea when the fashion bit was on.
Still get the hump with AY though!.
Itchy

Latest posts

Back