Dress Sense

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Glen tells us that he has 40 plus years of experience 'in the industry' and I believe him, but his dress sense, imo, is execrable. Today, he's wearing a bright orange red cardigan with badly fitting jeans and he looks dreadful. I don't know who would want to take advice from someone who has had years of fashion experience that doesn't appear to have had any effect. Also, many customers have complained about the poor quality of a recent Denim & Co tsv jumper. He was full of praise for it, but clearly, he hadn't checked its quality. Shame on him.

I have been browsing at M&S and found this: https://www.marksandspencer.com/corduroy-check-overshirt/p/clp23001287?intid=mobile_app_pdp_share

He’s currently modelling for the M&S website, too. Remember him as the fashion expert on This Morning…pretty clueless then as well! 🫣
Yes, "clueless" sums up his fashion know-how. He might well be a hard worker and an all round good person, and he can talk a mile a minute about what to wear, but the outfits he chooses for himself show his abysmal lack of taste.

I agree, it's Ben de Lisi who I think dresses weird, with his odd shoes and too short trousers. Is it me? Or is he desperately trying to be cool? I do like him, just not his quirky looks.
It's not just you, Cash. Ben seems a nice enough man and I like a lot of his line, but he does seem to be trying too hard to appear "the designer". He looks so much better in traditional clothes. Those voluminous Dutch boy white trousers and buttoned-up waistcoat were a good example of going too far.

He’s also modeling for the Seasalt webpage
I'm very glad he has plenty of work. He is photogenic, and has the correct body proportions for fashion shoots. I just wish he would slow down his speech and dress better.

Awww, I like Glen and I thought he looked good in that red jumper. He's a good watch for me.

CC
Can you follow what he's saying?

It's not just you, Cash. Ben seems a nice enough man and I like a lot of his line, but he does seem to be trying too hard to appear "the designer". He looks so much better in traditional clothes. Those voluminous Dutch boy white trousers and buttoned-up waistcoat were a good example of going too far.
I like Ben too but he always seems to be shoehorned into his jackets (or in this case, waistcoat). They look like they've shrunk in the wash. Don't mind some of his designs but those boots with the chain on the vamp are just awful!

I like Ben too but he always seems to be shoehorned into his jackets (or in this case, waistcoat). They look like they've shrunk in the wash. Don't mind some of his designs but those boots with the chain on the vamp are just awful!
The chain is too far forward on the top of the boots so it looks like it's loose and about to fall off. Bad design, imo.

I don’t mind Glen and find him quite attractive lol.Things with Glen are always “coming through” such as the style or pattern of something.
I don't find him attractive in any way! His beard is horrible imo. It ages him, I think. What would he look like without it? I don't like his clowning around, either, although he doesn't do it with all the presenters.

I don't find him attractive in any way! His beard is horrible imo. It ages him, I think. What would he look like without it? I don't like his clowning around, either, although he doesn't do it with all the presenters.
Griz I'm so glad you said that because if we were all in the room together I could have Glen all to myself 🤭 I don't do beards though, he might have to get rid of that. However, I could make exceptions. I think he's a really nice guy all round :D

CC

Glen tells us that he has 40 plus years of experience 'in the industry' and I believe him, but his dress sense, imo, is execrable. Today, he's wearing a bright orange red cardigan with badly fitting jeans and he looks dreadful. I don't know who would want to take advice from someone who has had years of fashion experience that doesn't appear to have had any effect. Also, many customers have complained about the poor quality of a recent Denim & Co tsv jumper. He was full of praise for it, but clearly, he hadn't checked its quality. Shame on him.
He just goes where the money is....& there is a lot of it about for his demographic atm.

Yes, "clueless" sums up his fashion know-how. He might well be a hard worker and an all round good person, and he can talk a mile a minute about what to wear, but the outfits he chooses for himself show his abysmal lack of taste.

I'm very glad he has plenty of work. He is photogenic, and has the correct body proportions for fashion shoots. I just wish he would slow down his speech and dress better.

Can you follow what he's saying?
I can but I’m used to Yorkshire accents. I like Glenn, easy to watch and listen to.

Latest posts

Back