Fashion Year End Sale TSV 26/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co French Terry Wide Leg Trouser with Seam Detail
Item Number: 404412
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Denim & Co. French Terry Wide Leg Trouser from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £36 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £25.98 plus P&P, you're saving £10.02.

Your everyday go-to pair - when we say you’ll be pulling on this pair constantly, we mean it! They’re so comfy thanks to their breathable cotton-rich fabrication and drawstring waist that you’ll want to wear them anytime, anywhere.

How to style - team these trousers with a long-sleeved top or jumper for a cosy outfit ideal for the cold days, then simply layer on a coat and warm accessories when venturing out. As we head into the warmer months, pair them with a T-shirt or blouse and trainers.

Choose your colour - staples of any wardrobe are your easy-to-wear neutrals and that’s exactly what these colour options offer. Take your pick from classic Black, smart Dark Slate, beautiful Evergreen or timeless Navy.

• 95% cotton, 5% elastane
  • Pull-on wide-leg trousers
  • Drawstring fastening
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Slate Grey
  • Evergreen
  • Navy

Garment measurements:

• Waist: XS: 67.3cm (26.5"), S: 72.4cm (28.5"), M: 77.5cm (30.5"), L: 83.8cm (33"), XL: 92.1cm (36.3"), 2XL: 102.9cm (40.5"), 3XL: 113.4cm (44.6")
  • Hip: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 78.7cm (31")

All measurements are approximate

I've just been watching the fashion clearance and witnessed a Badgely Mischa faux leather jacket reduced from £114 down to £50 something and when the slender model came out wearing it it looked like she'd accidentally picked up her 12 year old granddaughter's jacket it was so skimpily cut, heaven help anyone who's got a bust larger than 32aa you wouldn't get it on full stop! Then there was a "cute" (well that's what they called it) little mixed media top which would've been a fairly nice broderie anglaise summer top with an angel sleeve until they decided that what it needed was for the front to be made out of a scratchy looking tweed at that point I switched channels!

I’ve just treated myself to that Denim & Co Aviator style jacket, it was on in the midnight hour with Charlie ‘buh bye now, buh bye’ Brook. Was looking at the Badgely Mishca one - slightly longer but too long for me, think it would drown me length wise.

The J M clothes on sale were ridiculously low in price. They were still trying to sell off the drummer jacket. If you're a J M fan, it's worth checking it out.
I think they are LIP because they are dreadful. I don't know how he keeps a straight face....Oh, actually........

I wonder if we’ll see the end of JM soon. I wholeheartedly agree with SisterBliss, his offerings are dire! Having said that, I’ve just taken the leap and ordered a pair of his black leggings in the sale. Originally 50 quid, reduced to 20. With the 20% offer, and including p&p, came to under £20. What could go wrong with a pair of (supposedly high quality) plain leggings? Most of the reviews were favourable. Ha ha! watch this space!

I wonder if we’ll see the end of JM soon. I wholeheartedly agree with SisterBliss, his offerings are dire! Having said that, I’ve just taken the leap and ordered a pair of his black leggings in the sale. Originally 50 quid, reduced to 20. With the 20% offer, and including p&p, came to under £20. What could go wrong with a pair of (supposedly high quality) plain leggings? Most of the reviews were favourable. Ha ha! watch this space!
You probably made a good choice. They look well made.

Well, the JM leggings arrived yesterday. They are ok, rather strange waist band,quite high, but I’ve turned it over , and seems better. Nice quality, and ok for the discounted price, although I wouldn’t have entertained paying the full price. Made in China (of course!). I also bought a Seasalt tunic in the 20% off sale, was really surprised to find that it’s also made in China! I thought it was supposed to be a British brand?

Latest posts

Back