Fast food just isn't very fast any more

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I rarely go into mcDonald's and the like these days, but on the rare occassions that I have...I've noticed that quick, it most definitely isn't! I remember the days when you had to queue for a few minutes and the cashier would take your order, and if it was a simple order like a cheeseburger, fries and a drink...They'd press play on the drinks machine, whilst they grabbed your burger and a bag of fries that were stacked up all ready to go, put them in a bag or onto a tray and away you went. Now they've got self service machines which you have to queue up to use, then try and find your order, pay by card, then grab a receipt and wait in another queue and wait for someone to bellow your number out. There's also another queue for those who wish to pay by cash,and again you're given a receipt with a number and you have to wait again..Usually behind a large number of people already waiting and a couple of Deliveroo couriers! The food doesn't taste any better for it being "made to order" either. Typical example of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Latest posts

Back