Fitness with Cubii TSV 13/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• F302899A-5859-4FAF-924E-A7A9C1C5E02A.jpeg
    F302899A-5859-4FAF-924E-A7A9C1C5E02A.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 53
How boringly boring!!!!
How many times have these been featured, loads and loads of times.
So sometime a while back I went and checked Argos stock of this type of thing.
I then got myself a perfectly good highly rated one from there, it fits the bill perfectly. As you don’t need an all song and dancing one, and paying a small fortune, as per the usual mine was loads cheaper.

How boringly boring!!!!
How many times have these been featured, loads and loads of times.
So sometime a while back I went and checked Argos stock of this type of thing.
I then got myself a perfectly good highly rated one from there, it fits the bill perfectly. As you don’t need an all song and dancing one, and paying a small fortune, as per the usual mine was loads cheaper.
QVC love to sell Ott priced items. They really should rebrand and rename themselves. Poor Quality. Low value. Very inconvenient

QVC love to sell Ott priced items. They really should rebrand and rename themselves. Poor Quality. Low value. Very inconvenient

Someone else said this a long while back. I've hunted for that post a few times but never found it. Going to use this but oh wish I could find that one I've hunted for.

I might have considered this but I bought a Reviber machine during the first lockdown. I use it every day.

Cubii JR2 Seated Smooth Action Elliptical Trainer with Floor Mat
Item Number: 723114
QVC Price £240.00
Todays Special Value Price £168.00
P&P £7.95

Get fit while you sit with this ingenious lightweight elliptical trainer from Cubii. This convenient exercise machine allows you to burn calories and activate six of your body's muscle groups from the comfort of your favourite armchair or while you're at your desk in the office. Get more active with a workout that fits easily into your lifestyle with this Cubii JR2 elliptical trainer.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cubii JR2 Seated Smooth Action Elliptical Trainer with Floor Mat from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £240, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £168, plus P&P, you're saving £72.

Shake up your workout - train as hard or as gently as you need with eight levels of resistance for you to choose from and an LCD monitor to help you keep track of your strides, mileage, time active, and calories burned.

Lightweight design - with its glass-filled nylon design, the Cubii JR2 compact seated elliptical trainer is easy to move from room to room and even features a built-in handle for premium portability whenever you need to move it.

Strap in for a smooth, controlled workout - the Cubii JR2's built-in adjustable foot straps can ensure that you enjoy a more controlled stride throughout your exercise and is perfect for users who want to feel more connected to every stride. As well as this, the newly designed ZeroGravitii Flywheel offers a smoother rotation while you pedal.

A workout that fits your life - this elliptical trainer's compact, lightweight design makes it easy to start working out wherever you sit. Want to workout in the office? The Cubii JR2 comes with a handy attachable ChairLock to keep your desk chair from rolling away while you stride, and the workout mat will keep the trainer in place as well.

• 30% lighter than JR1 model and 10% more compact
  • Measurements: 53cm x 45cm x 23cm (20.9" x 17.7" x 9")
  • Weighs: 8.7kg (1.4 stone)
  • Supports up to 136kg (21.4 stone)
  • Do not use while standing

What's in the box?

• Cubii Jnr2 Seated Smooth Action Elliptical Trainer
  • Adjustable foot straps
  • Attachable ChairLock
  • Batteries for display
  • Workout mat

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back