Fitness with Davina TSV 22/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooooo, didn't know this....... Davina has just given out a little nugget of gold. She says (with as much gravitas as she could muster) "older people need low impact exercise. Now impact means when you're feet hit the ground there is a shock wave that goes through the body.........." jeeeeeeezus :rolleyes: 😂 Has it not occurred to her that anyone of even the lowest intelligence would know what the word impact means.
So condescending. She assumes that the old farts watching her on QVC are half baked, slow witted lame brains. (For some of us, this may be true but not all of us, surely? !)

I had an exercise bike but it was just too uncomfortable to sit on for any length of time. I gave it away. More wasted money. The things that keep my weight down are my job and my dog and I'm sure that is the same for a lot of people.

CC

I had an exercise bike but it was just too uncomfortable to sit on for any length of time. I gave it away. More wasted money. The things that keep my weight down are my job and my dog and I'm sure that is the same for a lot of people.

CC
Agree CC. Walking and resisting the sweets that I love work for me. Exercise equipment is great if you use it, but it's so often a nine day wonder.

Latest posts

Back