Foreo TSV 30/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you boffy. How often do you use? I am not good at routine and I know regular use of most gadgets is recommended to get the best.
With this is use it once a day. If you want you can use it daily for a few weeks then just maybe twice a week. I would use it with a facial oil. I also have the body one. The scrapping is very energising and toning to the skin.

With this is use it once a day. If you want you can use it daily for a few weeks then just maybe twice a week. I would use it with a facial oil. I also have the body one. The scrapping is very energising and toning to the skin.
I’m sure I have the Jade face one. I really need to dig it out.

Its like a workout for the face and body. I find it improves muscle tone specially on the face and much needed blood circulation. Takes seconds to do your whole face. Do you a facial oil though

Noticed Q showcasing this today but no mention of price. I’ve dipped in and out today and good to see lots of new brands.

I have the Green agate and stainless steel Hay'ou tools. love them.
Ohh is that the face massager tools?
no they are more like blades I will do a link
There’s this version at Aldi anyone used?

There’s also this seems some good reviews

Last edited:
Foreo Bear Facial Toning Device with 2 x 30ml Serum
Item Number: 724190
QVC Price £309.00
Todays Special Value Price £221.97
P&P £0.00

Treating your skin to a pampering facial doesn't have to involve expensive trips to the salon. With Foreo's Bear Facial Toning Device, you can achieve visible results from the comfort of your home! This superb facial toning device uses five intensities of Microcurrent Technology and T-Sonic pulsations. Complete with two serums to use with your Bear device, this collection is ideal for tackling the visible signs of ageing, leaving you with a more youthful-looking complexion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Foreo.com you’d pay £375. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £221.97, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £153.05.

Hits the spot - use this non-invasive tool with the serum to help visibly reduce wrinkles across the entire face, but also target specific areas, such as the jawline, cheeks, neck, and forehead with precision. The Bear also features an Anti-Shock System which measures your skin's resistance to electricity and adjusts the microcurrent within your chosen intensity, so you know you're in safe hands.

Anti-ageing skincare - the Bear toning device comes with two Serum Serum Serums to use with it for safety and enhanced results. This highly penetrative, lightweight gel helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and works to promote elasticity and replenish optimal moisture levels, leaving you with plump, youthful-looking skin.

Choose yours - this fun, compact beauty device really does look like a bear! It also comes in two bright colours for you to choose from. Take your pick from Fuchsia or Mint, depending on your style.

• Do not use near water or wet surfaces
  • Do not use device over red skin, raised moles, metal implants, infected areas or any other form of injured or damaged skin
  • Comes with a two-year warranty
  • Rechargeable battery: Li-ion 520mAh, 3.7V
  • Usage: up to 90 uses per charge (for a one-minute treatment time per use)
  • Cord length: 50cm (19.6")

What's in the box?

• Bear Facial Toning Device (h x w x d): 6.4cm x 7.9cm x 3.9cm (2.5" x 3.1" x 1.5")
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • 1 x stand
  • 1 x travel pouch
  • 1 x Quick Start Guide
  • 1 x manual
  • 2 x Serum Serum Serum (30ml) - combines squalane and hydrating hyaluronic acid for the smoothest, most radiant complexion
  • 1 x Serum Serum Serum sample (2ml)

All measurements are approximate

QVC Price £309.00
P&P £0.00

Treating your skin to a pampering facial doesn't have to involve expensive trips to the salon. With Foreo's Bear Facial Toning Device, you can achieve visible results from the comfort of your home! This superb facial toning device uses five intensities of Microcurrent Technology and T-Sonic pulsations. Complete with two serums to use with your Bear device, this collection is ideal for tackling the visible signs of ageing, leaving you with a more youthful-looking complexion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Foreo.com you’d pay £375. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £221.97, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £153.05.

Hits the spot - use this non-invasive tool with the serum to help visibly reduce wrinkles across the entire face, but also target specific areas, such as the jawline, cheeks, neck, and forehead with precision. The Bear also features an Anti-Shock System which measures your skin's resistance to electricity and adjusts the microcurrent within your chosen intensity, so you know you're in safe hands.

Anti-ageing skincare - the Bear toning device comes with two Serum Serum Serums to use with it for safety and enhanced results. This highly penetrative, lightweight gel helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and works to promote elasticity and replenish optimal moisture levels, leaving you with plump, youthful-looking skin.

Choose yours - this fun, compact beauty device really does look like a bear! It also comes in two bright colours for you to choose from. Take your pick from Fuchsia or Mint, depending on your style.

• Do not use device over red skin, raised moles, metal implants, infected areas or any other form of injured or damaged skin

What's in the box?

• Bear Facial Toning Device (h x w x d): 6.4cm x 7.9cm x 3.9cm (2.5" x 3.1" x 1.5")
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • 1 x stand
  • 1 x travel pouch
  • 1 x Quick Start Guide
  • 1 x manual
  • 2 x Serum Serum Serum (30ml) - combines squalane and hydrating hyaluronic acid for the smoothest, most radiant complexion

QVC Price £309.00
P&P £0.00

What's in the box?

• 1 x USB charging cable
  • 1 x stand
  • 1 x travel pouch
  • 1 x Quick Start Guide
  • 1 x manual

I thought price would have been cheaper. Perhaps it’s me being greedy for an Uber bargain. Thinking. Q presenter getting on my nerves. Too loud!

Christmas 2020, I was given a Gua Sha tool. I was looking at the roller ones, but they all sounded squeaky and I wasn’t sure on the quality of the metal parts...

I had read lots about he Hay’u one, but in the end others recommended this Olixia one bc of the unusual shape etc...
It reminds me of a butterfly and it’s got a guide on what you can do with the modules etc.
I had hoped I could use it to help with my facial pain too.
It’s rose quartz (but I’m not a believer of crystals having magical properties much as I love semi-precious stones!)
It was £20 free post when I got it. Now £25.

But the shaming thing is, I’ve not used it :(

I’ve been too ill really, and don’t have enough strength in my arms to use properly atm nor to add an extra chore to my day...

Plus I was told I could use it without any product (Or with water) - which is what I wanted - but since told I need to use a facial oil and I hate having oil on my face esp that I then get in my hair line bc only able to wash hair (with help) once a week at present...

So all in all I can’t recommend it, but still hear good things about it!

(I did spot the Aldi light device as I need to work on my skin/muscle tone but just seems like a chore and price I can’t manage atm!!)

Last edited:
What a ridiculous price for a piece of plastic. Yet again another useless gadget. It’s easy to give yourself a face massage using your fingers. If these gadgets are so good why have most of these beauty guests got faces full of Botox. It beggars belief that people believe the spiel.

Latest posts

Back