Forget the One Dress - now we've got...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm going to a wedding in August. I'm a size 18 and thought I'd wear:

The one dress, Moira C handbag and one of these shoes. For the evening do afterwards I'm taking my itsacrap DIY trousers. I hope I don't outshine the brides mother because I'm going to look soooo elegant:thinking:

Don't forget that wonderweave wrap then in case 50 other women are all wearing the one dress! It's so popular ya know!!

Nothing like being trussed up like an oven-ready chicken just as you've downed your 7th pint and you need the loo :giggle:

And there is a "wonderboa" that has been released into the wild. I wonder how long before that wends its way to IW :sleepy:

Last edited:
Don't forget that wonderweave wrap then in case 50 other women are all wearing the one dress! It's so popular ya know!!

Nothing like being trussed up like an oven-ready chicken just as you've downed your 7th pint and you need the loo :giggle:

And there is a "wonderboa" that has been released into the wild. I wonder how long before that wends its way to IW :sleepy:

It's getting right silly all this interchangeable stuff....Shoes, I ask you...yup, you can wear a "different pair" every day, but they're only as good as the soles- which as we all know wear out! Then there's the dress....beach to bar, office to party....might look different, but it'll have the same sweat and stains you may have accumulated during the day...mmmm, nice!

It's getting right silly all this interchangeable stuff....might look different, but it'll have the same sweat and stains you may have accumulated during the day...mmmm, nice!

Maybe the sorts of people that buy this carp don't really mind :giggle:

I can't wait for the One-Tattoo to come out.
That should be really interesting...:clapping:

Latest posts

Back