Founders' Day..be still my beating heart!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weird that the Nails Inc OTO 219839 was already on waitlist this morning! Now it's showing the CS " We're sorry" message.

Jude xx

No sadder than me Catkins, I'm marking Founders Day by defrosting my fridgefreezer :giggle:

I *might* have put a teensy free P&P piece of DMQ on chequehold though :mysmilie_845:

And I shall be marking it by washing all my kecks, picking my nose and winding my watch up.

Only kidding. I won't be washing my kecks.

Only kidding. No really, I am. :tongue: I shall be marking this most auspicious of occasions by avoiding Richard Jackson and the PRAI root lady and getting on with housework...:rock:

Hows about a thompson & morgan prai root TSV guys and gals, then we could grow our own anti-aging ingreeejunts?

J xx :sun:

Boring, boring, boring. What a ****** awful day for the prestigious shopping channel.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I bought a slow cooker about 3 weeks ago. Have used it nearly every day since and I love it (not a qvc one, but one from tesco's for about 12 quid)
Meat just falls apart its delicious and so simple. Just bung whatever you want in, turn it on and forget about it until dinner time. Just use less liquid than you usually do as it doesnt evaporate. Though if i,m doing a stew I throw in some gravy granules or cornflower near the end to thicken it up if its a bit watery.

I've bought my NN on founders day previously,as its a big saving on P&P.However as I'm not buying any more NN,its a very boring day!!!

Help.......please....
Slow cooker on free P&P....anyone bought one previously? Am very tempted....

Slow cookers are marvellous. I use mine at least 3-4 times a week. Please bear in mind though that if it is only a 1.5 litre capacity it really is only enough when cooking for 2-3 people. I now have a 3.5 & find it much better.

some of it was good

i repect your opinion but the was for me a few good shows yesterday i enjoyed the beauty and the cooks essentail hours but they may not be for everyone

Founders' Day is approaching and I'm so underwhelmed I couldn't even be bothered to start a new thread!

I tried, but I can't even waste time thinking about what wonders QVC has in store for us. If you subtract the Mally TSV (which has its own thread) I can't imagine there'll be much to excite, based on past years' performance!

Jude xx

Founders' Day is approaching and I'm so underwhelmed I couldn't even be bothered to start a new thread!

I tried, but I can't even waste time thinking about what wonders QVC has in store for us. If you subtract the Mally TSV (which has its own thread) I can't imagine there'll be much to excite, based on past years' performance!

Jude xx

i wish you had - i just read the whole darn thread - got all excited seeing HC and all confused seeing chequehold before i realised. lol!

Doh! Sorry Janie, I just thought this year's F Day will be a disappointing carbon copy of previous years.

Jude xx

Just the thing to dress up/dress down/play out in and scare the horses with.

I'll have one in every colour, especially Transparent White, Period Red, Varicose Violet, Snot Green and Unmentionable Brown. :blush:

Oh i think you'll find these are all very on trend colours and perfect for colour blocking!

OMG just read the listing for that day......................its more boring than it normally is! Not even NN will have a show.Poor old Mally.Not that I like her stuff............can't bear the voice...............but she must be gutted to be on,on such a dull day.

It's the same old boring re-hash, which is why I re-hashed this old thread! There'll be very little on air that I'd be remortely interested, free p&p or not!

A niggle I have about UK QVC's free P&P or easy-pay days is that on QVC US the offer applies to everything not just the dullsville on air selection to which the UK offer is limited. And we're supposed to be grateful for their generosity?

Jude xx

It's the same old boring re-hash, which is why I re-hashed this old thread! There'll be very little on air that I'd be remortely interested, free p&p or not!

A niggle I have about UK QVC's free P&P or easy-pay days is that on QVC US the offer applies to everything not just the dullsville on air selection to which the UK offer is limited. And we're supposed to be grateful for their generosity?

Jude xx

Assuming anything is in stock!

Relationship between companies and customers

I get the feeling this is forced on them by US parent, working for a US bank now we've been taken over we're celebrating all sorts of stuff like this as well as working on talent differentiators and global inclusion ( no idea, that's your annual review and charity work).

The relationship between companies and their customers seems to have arrived at a situation where the companies just try to extract as much money as possible from all their customers. Why can't they just respect me for the good customer that I am.

I phoned British Gas to ask about my service contract and after answering my query, they tried to sell me another product. Same with the post office - they try to get me to upgrade to a more expensive parcel service. My bank seem to have stopped now - they must have put a flag on my account to stop the staff asking me whether I wanted other services.

I would say that I seem to be an unknown customer who they want to exploit but no doubt they know all about me from my credit card and banking history, store cards etc.

I wish that on founders day everything was on 4 easy pays with free p&p. I think the Q truly would go into 'meltdown' that day!

I quite agree minim! What's guilt? - Indeed!

Must say, I think the Founders Day line up is pretty uninspiring.

I just wish I'd received that easy pay code! :doh:

Latest posts

Back