Frank Usher and Ruth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yesterday, on her edit show, Ruth said she had chosen the Frank Usher garment being modelled because she really liked it. I think it was more a case of excess stock that QVC couldn't move, so they asked Ruth to try her luck selling it. It was orange floral polyester and hung on the model's body as if it were two yards of curtain fabric. No shape or perceivable design. I can't believe Ruth's words of praise for this funny looking 'thing'. I don't think she, Jackie or the model would ever, ever wear it.

Does Ruth get commission if other brands sell on her edit? Do I need to ask? I've a couple of Frank Usher wraps and to be fair for the price they are good quality and I've used them a lot (think big giant scarves) but they also produce a lot of carp.

CC

Does Ruth get commission if other brands sell on her edit? Do I need to ask? I've a couple of Frank Usher wraps and to be fair for the price they are good quality and I've used them a lot (think big giant scarves) but they also produce a lot of carp.

CC
Can't take to Frank Usher for some reason

Latest posts

Back